- Rams can't run, Cardinals roll to 30-10 victory Updated: Dec-08-13 10:12 pm
- Cardinals beat Rams 30-10 to end NFC West skid Updated: Dec-08-13 9:32 pm
- Injured Arizona players active; McGee out for Rams Updated: Dec-08-13 3:32 pm
- Thursday night snoozer: Texans at Jaguars Updated: Dec-04-13 12:29 pm
- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- Arians: 'Many problems' in officiating in Philly Updated: Dec-02-13 5:53 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Cardinals 24-21 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:48 am
- Mistake-prone Palmer costs Arizona in Philadelphia Updated: Dec-01-13 6:19 pm
- Foles tosses 3 TDs to lead Eagles over Cardinals Updated: Dec-01-13 5:35 pm
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald saves his best for Philly Updated: Nov-28-13 3:35 pm
- Cardinals WR Floyd having breakthrough season Updated: Nov-27-13 6:20 pm
- Offense finds footing for streaking Cardinals Updated: Nov-25-13 6:49 pm
- Take notice of Panthers, Cardinals, Steelers Updated: Nov-25-13 3:30 pm
- 5 things to know after Cardinals rip Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:37 am
- Arians beats old team as Cards rout Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 8:47 pm
- Colts not just another game for Arizona's Arians Updated: Nov-20-13 5:42 pm
- Palmer quiets critics with 419-yard passing game Updated: Nov-18-13 6:54 pm
- Palmer, Arizona D lead to 27-14 win over Jaguars Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Jags' quick start ends in a loss, 27-14 to Arizona Updated: Nov-17-13 7:09 pm
- Cardinals go error-free in 27-14 win over Jaguars Updated: Nov-17-13 6:29 pm
- Pick 6: A half-dozen matchups of power teams Updated: Nov-15-13 4:09 am
- NFL attendance issues not just for also-rans Updated: Nov-13-13 7:48 pm
- Palmer prepares for Jags' crowd - or lack of one Updated: Nov-13-13 6:04 pm
- Arizona's defense takes charge in win over Texans Updated: Nov-11-13 4:44 am
- Palmer, Arizona send Texans to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-10-13 9:44 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The St. Louis Rams have virtually assured themselves last place in what might be the NFL's toughest division.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer didn't throw a pass in practice all last week, then completed practically every one he tried Sunday.
If you don't have the NFL Network on your TV system this week, that might be a good thing. It would be difficult to come up with a worse matchup than Jacksonville hosting Houston.
LOS ANGELES - A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals' 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has already reached a point where mistakes are rare and strong performances are expected.
PHILADELPHIA - Arizona's surge into the wild-card race hit a major bump in Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
TEMPE, Arizona - Michael Floyd is a quiet guy who would much prefer to shy away from attention once the game is over.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona's defense has been strong all season. Now the offense has joined the party.
Here they come: the Panthers, Cardinals and Steelers.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Indianapolis Colts propelled Bruce Arians into coaching prominence.
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians does not try to pretend this is just another game. Not after what he and the Indianapolis Colts went through last season.
TEMPE, Arizona - For now at least, Carson Palmer has quieted his critics.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Defense is a big reason the Arizona Cardinals are right in the middle of the playoff picture going into the final six weeks of the season.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Two big plays early at least allowed the Jacksonville Jaguars to score touchdowns at home for the first time all year.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Carson Palmer completed six passes to six receivers on the Arizona Cardinals' opening drive that led to a touchdown. Three straight completions went for at least 20 yards on another drive. A simple slant turned into a 91-yard, catch-and-run touchdown.
DENVER - When the Broncos meet the Chiefs on Sunday, it will be a once-in-a-generation sort of matchup.
PITTSBURGH - Mike Tomlin isn't much on public gratitude. Still, the perpetually focused Pittsburgh Steelers coach went out of his way to thank the fans who showed up at Heinz Field to watch his team drum the Buffalo Bills 23-10 on Sunday for its third win of the season.
GLENDALE, Arizona - For all of its problems, Houston entered its game against Arizona with the No. 1 defense in the league, at least as far as statistics go.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer knows what his team's personality has become.