- 1 term is plenty for California congresswoman Updated: Mar-01-14 11:59 am
- Dingell launches bid for husband's US House seat Updated: Feb-28-14 1:41 pm
- Warren exploring run for Dingell's US House seat Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 am
- John Conyers will run for 26th term in US House Updated: Feb-26-14 12:44 pm
- Dingell, longest-serving congressman, to retire Updated: Feb-24-14 7:57 pm
- Obama praises US Rep. Dingell's health care fight Updated: Feb-24-14 2:50 pm
- Michigan governor lauds Dingell's contributions Updated: Feb-24-14 12:54 pm
WASHINGTON - It took barely a year in Congress for Democrat Gloria Negrete McLeod to decide that she could do more for her California constituents by serving in county government.
DEARBORN, Michigan - Debbie Dingell officially entered the race Friday for the congressional seat synonymous with her name, saying she's confident she would hit the ground running if elected to the seat her husband has held for more than 58 years.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - State Sen. Rebekah Warren is forming a committee to explore running for the congressional seat being vacated by the retirement of John Dingell, the longest-serving congressman in history.
DETROIT - Michigan Congressman John Conyers plans to run for a 26th term.
SOUTHGATE, Michigan - Rep. John Dingell, who played a key role in some of the biggest liberal legislative victories of the past 60 years, said Monday that he will not try to add to what is already the longest congressional career in history.
DETROIT - President Barack Obama says retiring U.S. Rep. John Dingell's ongoing battle for affordable health care may be the long-serving Democrat's "most remarkable" accomplishment.