- Patterson's 30 lifts Pittsburgh to 83-78 win Updated: Mar-08-14 6:59 pm
- Warren leads NC State by Pittsburgh 74-67 Updated: Mar-03-14 11:42 pm
- Patterson leads Pitt to 85-81 OT win over Irish Updated: Mar-01-14 4:53 pm
- Pitt snaps losing skid; 66-59 over BC Updated: Feb-26-14 10:30 pm
- North Carolina holds off No. 25 Pittsburgh 75-71 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:15 pm
- North Carolina holds off No. 25 Pittsburgh 75-71 Updated: Feb-15-14 4:59 pm
- Ennis' 35-footer keeps No. 1 Syracuse unbeaten Updated: Feb-13-14 9:05 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Lamar Patterson had a career-high 30 points, including a 3-pointer with 3 seconds left, as Pittsburgh overcome a five-point deficit in the final seconds of regulation and beat Clemson 83-78 in overtime Saturday.
PITTSBURGH - T.J. Warren scored a career-high 41 points and N.C. State surged past Pittsburgh 74-67 on Monday night.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Lamar Patterson scored 20 points, including a pair of free throws with 2 seconds left, and Talib Zanna had 17 points and 14 rebounds as Pittsburgh overcame making one basket in the final six minutes of regulation to beat Notre Dame 85-81 in overtime Saturday.
BOSTON - Talib Zanna scored 11 of his 21 points in the closing 9 ½ minutes to help Pittsburgh snap a three-game losing streak with 66-59 win over Boston College on Wednesday night.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Things just haven't gotten easier for No. 25 Pittsburgh.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina shook off the disappointment of weather derailing the first meeting with its biggest rival to add another win to a growing streak. This time, it came against a ranked opponent.