- Brad Keselowski wins crazy crash-fest at Talladega Updated: May-01-16 6:50 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Two cars went airborne, 35 were involved in an accident of some kind, and Danica Patrick had the wind knocked out of her in a vicious crash into the wall.
- Earnhardt wins NASCAR Xfinity race at Richmond Updated: Apr-23-16 4:58 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Dale Earnhardt Jr. dominated all day and regained the lead on a late restart to win the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday, earning his 24th career victory in the series and first in more than six years.
- Tony Stewart cleared to race, will be in car at Richmond Updated: Apr-21-16 6:07 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart has been cleared to return to racing and will be back in his car Friday at Richmond International Raceway.
- Carl Edwards wins Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol Speedway Updated: Apr-17-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards took his first celebratory back flip of the season and easily stuck the landing.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at Bristol Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-15-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards won his second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup pole Friday, helping Joe Gibbs Racing take four of the top five spots in qualifying Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Stewart still weeks from knowing when he can drive again Updated: Apr-08-16 2:31 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Tony Stewart is anxiously waiting to find out when he will be able to return from a broken back to debut in what is supposed to be his last season as a full-time NASCAR Sprint Cup driver. He still has a few more weeks before getting that answer.
- Vickers ready for 3 in a row, Stewart still no timetable Updated: Apr-08-16 12:23 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brian Vickers is getting ready for his third consecutive race filling in for injured Tony Stewart, who still has no timetable for his return.