- Missouri TB Josey is game-breaker again Updated: Dec-05-13 6:57 pm
- Pinkel, No. 5 Tigers thrive in SEC Year 2 Updated: Dec-04-13 6:33 pm
- Behind Franklin, Missouri has reliable Mauk Updated: Dec-02-13 7:51 pm
- No one breaks it down like Tigers guard Updated: Nov-28-13 3:26 pm
- Iron Bowl headlines week of rivalry games in SEC Updated: Nov-27-13 3:45 pm
- Tulsa's Watts a finalist for Burlsworth Trophy Updated: Nov-26-13 5:44 pm
- Pinkel: Big game ahead, just another week Updated: Nov-25-13 9:09 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A little more than two years ago, Henry Josey ripped his left knee to shreds making a cut. He tore the ACL, MCL and patellar tendon on a 2-yard gain against Texas at home, an injury so extensive Missouri coach Gary Pinkel thought it looked like his star tailback had been in an automobile accident.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel was in no mood for holiday cheer a year ago.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - James Franklin got the better of Johnny Football while helping No. 5 Missouri reach the SEC championship game. He's having an outstanding senior season, going 8-0 as the starting quarterback for one of the nation's best offenses.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Max Copeland is not among the 17 Missouri players featured with photos and mini-bios on a two-page spread in the game release for Texas A&M.
It's rivalry week for several Southeastern Conference teams and many are playing for more than just bragging rights.
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - University of Tulsa running back Trey Watts has been named one of three finalists for the Burlsworth Trophy.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - There's one more hurdle to clear for No. 5 Missouri.