- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- No. 24 Duke beats North Carolina 27-25 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:45 pm
- No. 24 Duke beats North Carolina 27-25 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:27 pm
- Duke-UNC rivalry has implications beyond the state Updated: Nov-28-13 5:04 am
- ACC teams keeping chains moving on the ground Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- Tar Heels TE Eric Ebron headed to NFL draft Updated: Nov-25-13 7:00 pm
- Old Dominion ends first FCS run with 80-20 loss Updated: Nov-23-13 5:36 pm
- Williams. North Carolina rout Old Dominion 80-20 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:15 pm
- Williams. North Carolina rout Old Dominion 80-20 Updated: Nov-23-13 3:46 pm
- Injuries play key role for winners, losers in ACC Updated: Nov-20-13 5:54 pm
- North Carolina edges Pitt 34-27 behind Switzer Updated: Nov-16-13 4:26 pm
- North Carolina rolls past Virginia 45-14 Updated: Nov-09-13 4:14 pm
- UNC: QB Renner to have season-ending surgery Updated: Nov-05-13 7:48 pm
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - With a chance to spoil Duke's division-title hopes, North Carolina just couldn't come up with the key touchdown or the big defensive stop.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Duke coach David Cutcliffe and his players talked openly all season about winning a division title and earning a spot in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game.
A look at five things to watch as the Atlantic Coast Conference enters Week 13 of the season:
Atlantic Coast Conference teams are moving the football with their most productive rushing output in quite a while.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina junior tight end Eric Ebron said Monday he'll enter the NFL draft after the season.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Old Dominion can hold its head high after finishing 8-4 in 2013. But the Monarchs, in a transition season from the Football Championship Subdivision to Football Bowl Subdivision, don't like how it ended.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams began the season as North Carolina's change-of-pace quarterback, a better runner than thrower. He's quickly forging a new identity as the full-time starter for the Tar Heels.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams threw five first-half touchdown passes and T.J. Logan scored four touchdowns to help North Carolina to a record-setting 80-20 victory over Old Dominion on Saturday.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - With the possible exception of Jameis Winston and the Florida State Seminoles, nothing has had more of an impact on the Atlantic Coast Conference standings this season than injuries.
PITTSBURGH - North Carolina's Ryan Switzer returned two punts for touchdowns, including the go-ahead score with 4:46 remaining as the Tar Heels held off Pittsburgh 34-27 on Saturday.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams recorded a touchdown passing, rushing and receiving to help North Carolina beat Virginia 45-14 on Saturday.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina quarterback Bryn Renner has taken his last snap for the Tar Heels. His focus now is helping his team continue its late push for a bowl game and recovering in time for NFL predraft workouts.