- Bradley gets 25, Celtics snap road slide and top Heat 105-95 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Whenever Boston's lead looked shaky in the final minutes, Avery Bradley had an answer.
- Wade, Bosh score 16 each, Heat roll past Knicks 95-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - No one had a big scoring night for Miami, which was not an issue. Having great defensive numbers is considerably more important to the Heat right now anyway.
- Chris Bosh leads Heat past Kings, 116-109 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:43 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade got back to doing what he does best - scoring.
- Wiggins scores 24, Wolves hold off Whiteside and Heat 103-91 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:10 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside swatted away 10 of Minnesota's shots, and altered more than a few others.
- Gerald Green returns to Heat practice, expresses remorse Updated: Nov-14-15 1:50 pm
MIAMI - Gerald Green returned to practice with the Miami Heat on Saturday, though what exactly caused his extended absence from the team remains a closely guarded secret.
- Bosh scores 25, Johnson adds 17 and Heat top Jazz 92-91 Updated: Nov-12-15 10:58 pm
MIAMI - When Miami traded Mario Chalmers earlier this week, Heat President Pat Riley decided it was time for a chat with reserve guard Tyler Johnson.
- Heat send Chalmers to Grizzlies in multi-player deal Updated: Nov-11-15 12:03 am
MIAMI - Mario Chalmers and Memphis are linked again.
- Bosh scores season-high 30, Heat top Lakers 101-88 Updated: Nov-10-15 11:41 pm
MIAMI - Moments after the game was over, Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire walked to midcourt to meet Kobe Bryant for some hugs, handshakes and photos.
- Heat run away in 2nd half, top Raptors 96-76 Updated: Nov-08-15 9:13 pm
MIAMI - The jerseys that the Miami Heat are wearing this week have a military theme and say "Home Strong" on the chest, a nod to the name of the program the team founded to honor soldiers at every game.
- Wade and Heat roll past Timberwolves, 96-84 Updated: Nov-05-15 11:35 pm
- Teague lifts balanced Hawks past Heat, 98-92 Updated: Nov-03-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Mike Budenholzer was staring down at his erasable whiteboard, drawing up a play with just under 9 seconds remaining as his Atlanta Hawks held a four-point lead.
- Heat rally from 21 down, rout Rockets 109-89 Updated: Nov-01-15 9:41 pm
MIAMI - Udonis Haslem didn't play a single second for the Miami Heat on Sunday night.