- Klobuchar: Mandela 'transformed the world' Updated: Dec-05-13 7:22 pm
- New Hastings Bridge to be dedicated Updated: Nov-22-13 5:04 am
- Obama nominates Luger as US attorney for Minn. Updated: Nov-21-13 6:25 pm
- Senate women unite in fighting sexual assault Updated: Nov-19-13 4:27 pm
- Minn. pols oppose reducing biofuel mandate Updated: Nov-15-13 6:49 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Nov-14-13 3:35 pm
- On Veterans Day, honors for soldiers across Minn. Updated: Nov-11-13 8:28 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar calls Nelson Mandela's life "a powerful affirmation of the human spirit."
HASTINGS, Minnesota - After construction that took more than three years, local, state and federal officials are getting ready to dedicate the brand new, $130 million Hastings Bridge over the Mississippi River.
MINNEAPOLIS - President Barack Obama has nominated Andy Luger to be the next U.S. attorney for Minnesota.
WASHINGTON - One by one, the women of the Senate stood up, speaking out about the scourge of sexual assault in the military and their collaborative effort to address the long-neglected issue.
MINNEAPOLIS - Members of Minnesota's congressional delegate are opposed to the Obama administration's proposal to reduce the amount of ethanol in the nation's fuel supply for the first time.
The Free Press of Mankato, Nov. 14
INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, Minnesota - Minnesota veterans of wars recent and long ago, many wearing formal military attire, attracted appreciation Monday in ceremonies across the state that marked Veterans Day.