- Ellen's Oscar celeb selfie a landmark media moment Updated: Mar-03-14 6:23 pm
- Diversity the big winner at the Academy Awards Updated: Mar-03-14 12:31 pm
- DeGeneres' selfie crashes Twitter Updated: Mar-03-14 12:02 am
- Jared Leto in generous mood after acting Oscar win Updated: Mar-02-14 10:05 pm
- SHOW BITS: A tale of 2 red carpets Updated: Mar-02-14 8:40 pm
- Oscars go casual at starry last-day rehearsal Updated: Mar-02-14 12:40 am
- Amateur Minnesota Somali actor up for Oscar Updated: Mar-01-14 5:05 am
- Pressler 'American Hustle' ad to air during Oscars Updated: Feb-28-14 5:04 pm
- Oscar horse race to be a photo finish Updated: Feb-28-14 1:25 pm
- Oscar predictions: What will win and should win Updated: Feb-26-14 1:22 pm
- London Fashion Week wraps up after flurry of shows Updated: Feb-18-14 1:19 pm
- Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper front row at Burberry Updated: Feb-18-14 8:00 am
- Bradley Cooper visits London Fashion Week Day 4 Updated: Feb-17-14 6:55 pm
- '12 Years a Slave' named best film at UK awards Updated: Feb-16-14 9:10 pm
- Obama, Hollande tackle tenuous diplomatic efforts Updated: Feb-11-14 8:18 pm
- Oscar nominees arrive for annual luncheon Updated: Feb-10-14 8:58 pm
- U2, Timberlake, Obama to appear on new Fallon show Updated: Feb-10-14 4:22 pm
NEW YORK - Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
LOS ANGELES - Diversity was perhaps the biggest winner at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
LOS ANGELES - Ellen DeGeneres' goal of setting a retweet record with her star-studded selfie was achieved before the Oscars telecast was even over.
LOS ANGELES - Jared Leto wasn't just thinking about himself after winning the best supporting actor Academy Award on Sunday night - his thoughts veered from his mother, the populations of Ukraine and Venezuela and even the reporters who were covering his Oscar glory.
LOS ANGELES - Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
LOS ANGELES - Before the big show, the Oscars have a casual day.
MINNEAPOLIS - A Somali actor from Minnesota is up for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar Sunday night for his screen debut in "Captain Philips."
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - As "American Hustle" vies for a best picture Oscar Sunday night, former U.S. Sen. Larry Pressler will pop into the Academy Awards broadcast a couple of times to remind South Dakota residents that he was the lone congressman to turn down a bribe in the real-life 1970s Abscam scandal.
LOS ANGELES - Many of the winners who will take home an Oscar on Sunday have long been forecast, their triumph made seemingly self-evident after months of anticipation. That is, except for one little category: best picture.
A seemingly endless movie awards season finally concludes Sunday with the Academy Awards. By now, many of the front-runners have established themselves, but the night's big honor - best picture - remains a dramatic question mark.
LONDON - Models packed up and show spaces were dismantled as London Fashion Week wrapped up Tuesday, after five days that saw a flurry of catwalk action, celebrity sightings, and typically fickle British weather that left fashionistas drenched one moment and reaching for their sunglasses the next.
LONDON - Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper and Naomie Harris led an all-star front row Monday at Burberry Prorsum's runway show, a display featuring luxurious painted jackets and thick wool blankets.
LONDON - London Fashion Week saw its starriest and most hectic day yet Monday, as Hollywood celebrities turned up at big-ticket shows and rubbed shoulders with fashion's elite on the front rows.
LONDON - The force of "Gravity" was strong at the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday - but it was unflinching drama "12 Years a Slave" that took the top prize.
WASHINGTON - Juggling a pair of tenuous diplomatic efforts, President Barack Obama on Tuesday vowed to come down like "a ton of bricks" on businesses that violate Iranian sanctions while nuclear negotiations are underway. He also conceded "enormous frustration" with stalled Syrian peace talks and offered little hope of ending the conflict soon.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - More than 150 Oscar nominees gathered at a Beverly Hills hotel on Monday to celebrate the joy of just being nominated.
NEW YORK - Jimmy Fallon is premiering his new show with a bang.