- Beckett struggles in Dodgers' 8-5 loss to Mariners Updated: Mar-09-14 1:11 am
- Cano gets 2 hits, Mariners beat Angels in rain Updated: Mar-01-14 7:03 pm
- Cano singles on 1st pitch, Mariners top Padres 7-1 Updated: Feb-27-14 6:39 pm
- Smoak, Mariners reach deal guaranteeing $2,787,500 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:47 pm
- Indians beat Tomlin in arbitration, improve to 2-0 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:32 pm
- Cashner wins, Pestano loses in salary arbitration Updated: Feb-09-14 1:02 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Los Angeles starter Josh Beckett gave up three home runs in three innings in the Dodgers' 8-5 loss to the Seattle Mariners on Saturday night in split-squad game.
PEORIA, Arizona - Robinson Cano got two hits and made a pair of smooth plays in the field as the Seattle Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-3 on Saturday in a game shortened to seven innings because of rain.
PEORIA, Arizona - Robinson Cano didn't want to wait. One pitch was good enough to get his Seattle Mariners career started.
PEORIA, Arizona - Justin Smoak and the Seattle Mariners have avoided arbitration by agreeing on a contract that guarantees the first baseman $2,787,500 and could be worth up to $8,287,500 over two years.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Cleveland Indians improved to 2-0 in salary arbitration cases this year, defeating pitcher Josh Tomlin.
NEW YORK - San Diego's Andrew Cashner won and Cleveland's Vinnie Pestano lost as pitchers split decisions Saturday in baseball's first salary arbitration cases in two years.