- New judge takes seat in federal court in Eugene Updated: Apr-22-14 9:52 am
- GOP making bold play for US Senate seat in Oregon Updated: Apr-20-14 5:15 pm
- Ranchers, Klamath tribes sign deal to share water Updated: Apr-18-14 7:23 pm
- Monica Wehby airs first ads of GOP Senate primary Updated: Apr-16-14 9:05 am
- New partisanship challenges Oregon health reforms Updated: Apr-06-14 1:18 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's newest federal judge was officially installed in a ceremony Monday at the Courthouse in Eugene.
LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon - The GOP is making a bold play for a U.S. Senate seat in reliably Democratic Oregon, where a Republican hasn't been elected to a statewide office in more than a decade.
Cattle ranchers and American Indian tribes long at odds over scarce water in Oregon's Upper Klamath Basin signed an agreement Friday to share access to rivers and cooperate on restoring habitat for endangered fish the tribes hold sacred.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Monica Wehby (WEHB'-ee) is launching the first television ads in the Republican primary campaign for U.S. Senate.
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. John Kitzhaber has spent at least a decade trying to drive politics out of health care reform, and he successfully drew bipartisan support for an ambitious plan to redesign the system serving poor people on Medicaid.