- Rays blow 2 leads and fall 7-6 to Orioles in 11 innings Updated: Sep-03-15 12:16 am
- Davis' HR in 11th inning gives Orioles 7-6 win over Rays Updated: Sep-02-15 11:57 pm
BALTIMORE - The music in the clubhouse was cranked to a deafening level, and almost everyone in the room was either laughing or wearing a broad smile.
- Ripken honored by Orioles in celebration of 2131 game Updated: Sep-01-15 7:47 pm
BALTIMORE - Instead of taking another lap around Camden Yards, Cal Ripken Jr. marked the 20th anniversary of his 2,131st consecutive game by throwing out the ceremonial first pitch before the Orioles hosted Tampa Bay on Tuesday night.
- Machado gets 1st major league start at SS for struggling O's Updated: Aug-31-15 6:15 pm
BALTIMORE - Manny Machado will start at shortstop for the first time in his major league career when the Orioles host Tampa Bay on Monday night.
- Pair of errors allow Twins to top Orioles 4-3 in 12 innings Updated: Aug-23-15 7:35 pm
BALTIMORE - The Minnesota Twins had some key hits, got effective pitching and made several big defensive plays. They also capitalized on Baltimore's mistakes.
- Urrutia HR in 9th inning gives Orioles 5-4 win over Mets Updated: Aug-19-15 11:12 pm
BALTIMORE - Henry Urrutia was rounding the bases after hitting his first major league home run, and one thought crossed his mind:
- Orioles' hitting surge ends in 5-3 loss to deGrom and Mets Updated: Aug-19-15 12:30 am
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles' resurgent offense proved to be no match for the one of the most effective pitchers in the major leagues.
- Iwakuma tosses no-hitter in Seattle's 3-0 win over Orioles Updated: Aug-12-15 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - Off the bat, Hisashi Iwakuma believed the slicing flyball was going to find its way to the outfield grass and end his dream of joining an elite pitching fraternity one out shy.
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11 Updated: Aug-09-15 9:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Angels weren't surprised when Baltimore manager Buck Showalter ordered intentional walks to sluggers Mike Trout and Albert Pujols with a runner at second and two out in the bottom of the 11th.
- Davis' grand slam in 10th leads Orioles to 7-3 win over A's Updated: Aug-05-15 8:29 pm
OAKLAND, California - Chris Davis learned several years ago not to get caught up analyzing his swing when things are going bad.