- Orioles' put priority on retaining Davis, improving pitching Updated: Oct-05-15 5:54 pm
BALTIMORE - Seeking an encore to their appearance in the AL Championship Series, the Baltimore Orioles sputtered through a .500 season primarily because they couldn't replace stars lost to free agency and received sub-par performances from several of the 2014 standouts.
- Yanks still chasing home-field edge after 9-2 loss to O's Updated: Oct-03-15 3:46 pm
BALTIMORE - Yankees starter Ivan Nova allowed five runs in another shaky outing and New York failed to wrap up home field for the AL wild-card game, losing 9-2 to the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday in the opener of a split-doubleheader.
- Machado hits 2 HRs to lead Orioles over Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Oct-01-15 8:39 pm
BALTIMORE - With a display of power and speed, Manny Machado put his name in the Orioles record book and helped Baltimore come away with a victory after a long day at the ballpark.
- AL East champ Blue Jays rest starters in rainy loss to O's Updated: Oct-01-15 7:51 pm
BALTIMORE - As the regular season winds to a close, John Gibbons must make choices that no Toronto Blue Jays manager has faced over the past two decades.
- Nats suspend closer Papelbon 4 games for fight with Harper Updated: Sep-28-15 8:24 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper is not quite sure what he could have done differently to avoid the dugout fight with teammate Jonathan Papelbon that resulted in the Washington Nationals suspending the closer for four games without pay.
- Nationals' Harper, Papelbon in dugout fight in loss to Phils Updated: Sep-27-15 7:08 pm
WASHINGTON - NL MVP front-runner Bryce Harper and teammate Jonathan Papelbon got into a fight during a game Sunday, when a Washington Nationals season that long ago spiraled out of control on the field did so in the dugout.
- Nats closer Papelbon suspended 3 games for throw at Machado Updated: Sep-25-15 5:22 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals closer Jonathan Papelbon was suspended for three games and fined by Major League Baseball on Friday for throwing a pitch in the "head area" of Baltimore's Manny Machado.
- Wieters leads O's past Nats, hitless Harper 5-4 for sweep Updated: Sep-24-15 8:42 pm
WASHINGTON - Baltimore Orioles third baseman Manny Machado squeezed Jayson Werth's liner to end the seventh inning and yelled, "Come on!" en route to the dugout.
- Machado home run lifts Orioles past Scherzer, Nationals 4-3 Updated: Sep-24-15 1:07 am
- Rays rally for 2 runs in 9th, beat Orioles 7-6 Updated: Sep-20-15 4:55 pm
- Davis his 42nd homer, O's beat Royals 8-2 Updated: Sep-14-15 12:07 am
BALTIMORE - With 20 games left this season, the Baltimore Orioles want to win every one of them.