- Johnson makes 10 3-pointers, Nets top 76ers 130-94 Updated: Dec-16-13 11:05 pm
- Pistons hold off Nets 103-99 Updated: Dec-13-13 11:24 pm
- Pierce, Garnett help Nets beat Rivers' Clippers Updated: Dec-13-13 12:14 am
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Nuggets blow out Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 am
- Johnson scores 26, Nets beat Grizzlies 97-88 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:05 am
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Blatche scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 102-100 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:35 pm
- Pistons hand last-place Nets fifth straight loss Updated: Nov-24-13 5:51 pm
- Nets remain without 4 key players against Detroit Updated: Nov-24-13 1:03 pm
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Walkers scores 31 as Bobcats beat Nets 95-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:57 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson's 10th 3-pointer was maybe the toughest, coming while being fouled in the corner, and now he had a decision.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Andre Drummond is starting to look more comfortable at the foul line - and on this night, those extra free throws he made turned out to be crucial.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett share a championship with Doc Rivers and a bond that didn't break when they ended up on opposite coasts.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
NEW YORK - A small but spirited cheer broke out in a corner of Barclays Center, a contrast to the boos that rained down for much of the second half.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Brooklyn Nets relied on Joe Johnson early, Brook Lopez late and mixed in Andray Blatche to snap a two-game losing streak.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
TORONTO - Hey, a win is a win.
NEW YORK - They are the NBA's most expensive team, filled with All-Stars and the belief they can contend for a championship.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets remained without two starters and two top reserves Sunday when they faced Detroit.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.