- Chiefs revolving O-line finally hits stride Updated: Dec-05-13 4:53 pm
- Dropped passes an epidemic for stumbling Chiefs Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- Chiefs try to regroup after 3 straight losses Updated: Dec-02-13 4:03 pm
- Chiefs unlikely to have Houston back for Redskins Updated: Dec-02-13 3:50 pm
- 5 highlights from Broncos' win in Kansas City Updated: Dec-02-13 3:50 am
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Cardinals 24-21 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:48 am
- Slumping Chiefs lose again to Broncos, 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 10:10 pm
- Manning, Decker lead Broncos past Chiefs 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:35 pm
- Foles tosses 3 TDs to lead Eagles over Cardinals Updated: Dec-01-13 5:35 pm
- Bowles returns to Philadelphia with tough defense Updated: Nov-29-13 8:15 pm
- Chiefs pass rusher Hali plans to play vs Broncos Updated: Nov-27-13 3:14 pm
- Pa. church uses football as a way to fellowship Updated: Nov-27-13 1:41 pm
- Banged-up Chiefs turning attention to Broncos Updated: Nov-25-13 4:42 pm
- 5 things to know after Chargers' 41-38 win in KC Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Chiefs' Hali leaves game vs SD with injury Updated: Nov-24-13 6:44 pm
- Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs Updated: Nov-24-13 6:20 pm
- WR Kyle Williams goes on Chiefs' IR Updated: Nov-22-13 5:15 pm
- DT Kyle Love gets another chance with Chiefs Updated: Nov-20-13 4:00 pm
- Slow starts slowing down Chiefs struggling offense Updated: Nov-20-13 3:32 pm
- Kelly has the eager Eagles ahead of expectations Updated: Nov-18-13 7:41 pm
- Chiefs forced to bounce back from first loss Updated: Nov-18-13 3:08 pm
- Eagles beat Redskins 24-16, take NFC East lead Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Column: Chiefs lose but can still learn from it Updated: Nov-18-13 3:24 am
- Chiefs lose to Broncos 27-17 Updated: Nov-18-13 1:29 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Branden Albert is hurt, so is Jon Asamoah, and the No. 1 overall pick in last April's draft has gone through a painful series of growing pains this season.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was almost like adding injury to insult when Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano banged his head off the turf so hard that he sustained a concussion a split-second after dropping a pass.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The line of demarcation might as well be the Kansas City Chiefs' bye week.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Two weeks later and in a different venue, the outcome was pretty much the same.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has already reached a point where mistakes are rare and strong performances are expected.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just a few weeks ago, the Kansas City Chiefs were unbeaten.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the words of Chiefs safety Eric Berry, Peyton Manning does not discriminate.
PHILADELPHIA - With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
TEMPE, Arizona - Todd Bowles is going back to Philadelphia in a whole lot better mood than he was when he left the city last season.
SOUDERTON, Pennsylvania - The pastor's faith had taken a hit. The man entrusted with the spiritual life of hundreds had lost a teenage daughter to cancer.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs could be without their two top pass rushers against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos on Sunday after Tamba Hali and Justin Houston were hurt against San Diego.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The San Diego Chargers were staring down their fourth straight loss when Philip Rivers stepped under center, peered across the line at the Kansas City defense and called for the snap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs could be without their top two pass rushers for a while after Tamba Hali sprained his right ankle and Justin Houston sprained his elbow in a 41-38 loss to San Diego on Sunday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Philip Rivers called it the kind of game that could save the Chargers' season. Seyi Ajirotutu called its defining play the greatest catch of his career.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs had hoped wide receiver Kyle Williams would provide some speed and a spark to an offense that was desperately in need of both.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After getting his weight under control, defensive tackle Kyle Love turned his attention to getting his diabetes in check. Now, he's ready to focus on playing football again.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It had to be a painful experience for Chiefs coach Andy Reid, someone who prides himself on being an offensive innovator, to relive the first quarter of last Sunday's game in Denver.
PHILADELPHIA - Turning a 4-12 team into a winner usually takes longer than it did for Chip Kelly.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs only intend to lose to the Denver Broncos once, and that thought goes beyond the rematch between AFC West rivals in two weeks at Arrowhead Stadium.
The Kansas City Chiefs came out of it with their record finally sullied yet their pride still fully intact.
DENVER - Peyton Manning put more hits on the Kansas City Chiefs than they put on him.