- Chiefs expected to be much quieter in free agency Updated: Mar-10-14 5:15 pm
- Eagles look to improve defense in free agency Updated: Mar-10-14 2:20 pm
- Kansas City's Reid honored at NFL 101 Awards Updated: Mar-01-14 8:11 pm
- Ex-Steelers assistant revered for hiring acumen Updated: Feb-27-14 7:12 am
- Chiefs' Dorsey says franchise tag use unlikely Updated: Feb-21-14 5:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were hired by the Chiefs last year, they knew that there would be plenty of turnover on a roster that produced just two wins.
PHILADELPHIA - It was just three years ago when the Philadelphia Eagles were coming off their last division title and decided the best way to make a run at the Super Bowl was to spend freely in free agency.
KANSAS, CITY, Missouri - Kansas City's Andy Reid was honored as the AFC Coach of the Year on Saturday at the NFL 101 Awards, and Carolina's Ron Rivera - Reid's former protege - took the NFC award.
PITTSBURGH - The area code of Jed Hughes' cell phone remains 412, but he probably couldn't be blamed for switching it to 206 - the three-digit designator for Seattle.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said Friday that he does not anticipate using the franchise tag on any free agents, something the team has done each of the past three seasons.