- Raiders see progress despite another losing season Updated: Dec-09-13 7:38 pm
- Fresno State, USC matched up in Las Vegas Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:05 pm
- Sarkisian plans immediate title contention at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 7:51 pm
- Sarkisian no consolation prize for USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:53 pm
- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- Stanford, Arizona State set for Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-01-13 8:41 pm
- USC falls short in finale, losing 35-14 to UCLA Updated: Dec-01-13 1:42 am
- Hundley leads No. 22 UCLA past No. 23 USC 35-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:57 am
- Orgeron making his case for permanent USC job Updated: Nov-27-13 8:53 pm
- This offseason Florida must channel its inner Missouri Updated: Nov-27-13 10:53 am
- Parity has ruled the Pac-12 this season Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 am
- Colorado fall to No. 23 USC, 47-29 Updated: Nov-24-13 2:41 am
- Del Rio interviewed for USC job during Broncos bye Updated: Nov-18-13 1:36 am
- BALLOT BREAKDOWN: Iron Bowl frenzy; Baylor or OSU? Updated: Nov-17-13 8:35 pm
- No. 5 Stanford stunned by USC 20-17 in last minute Updated: Nov-17-13 1:45 am
- USC stuns No. 5 Stanford 20-17 on late field goal Updated: Nov-17-13 1:18 am
- 5 Things to Know in Week 12 of College Football Updated: Nov-15-13 3:54 am
- No. 5 Stanford focused on USC, not BCS standings Updated: Nov-12-13 6:10 pm
- Agholor, Allen lead USC to 62-28 win over Cal Updated: Nov-09-13 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Stumbling to the finish of a losing season has become an all-too-familiar feeling around the Oakland Raiders.
Fresno State will face Southern California in the Las Vegas Bowl.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian confidently strode into the John McKay Center on Tuesday and immediately embraced both the lofty standards set by past Southern California coaches and the sky-high hopes of all Trojans football fans.
Kevin Sumlin. Chris Petersen. James Franklin.
LOS ANGELES - A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
STANFORD, California - The Pac-12 title game matchup has been set for a week. Now so is the location.
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron's remarkable turnaround tale at Southern California didn't exactly have the storybook ending the Trojans wanted.
LOS ANGELES - The UCLA Bruins stormed the cardinal logo at midfield, posing for photos and whipping blue flags through the crisp evening air. They moved the party up the Coliseum tunnel, roaring and stomping and thrusting their helmets aloft.
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron has no idea how much longer he'll be the head coach at Southern California.
I've got to hand it to University of Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley. He's doing what's hard, not what's easy.
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 Championship participants are set: No. 8 Stanford will face No. 13 Arizona State with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado senior safety Parker Orms expected numerous bowl appearances when he arrived on campus.
DENVER - Jack Del Rio's stock is soaring less than two years after his firing in Jacksonville.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 12 of the regular season.
LOS ANGELES - Stanford coach David Shaw waited at midfield for several minutes, but couldn't find Ed Orgeron amid the raucous crowd of Southern California fans celebrating their Trojans' upset victory.
LOS ANGELES - The Coliseum stands emptied in waves that flowed onto the field after Stanford's final fumble. Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defense that wouldn't break.
One victory can change a season.
STANFORD, California - If Stanford coach David Shaw had his way, there would be an eight-team playoff this season. The champions from the six major conferences - SEC, Pac-12, ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and the American Athletic - would automatically qualify, and there would be two at-large bids.
BERKELEY, California - Nelson Agholor had two of Southern California's NCAA-record tying three punt returns for touchdowns and Javorius Allen scored three times to help the Trojans beat California for the 10th straight time, 62-28 on Saturday.