- Purdue loses again, falls 76-70 to No. 9 Wisconsin Updated: Mar-06-14 12:54 am
- Kaminsky, No. 9 Wisconsin handle Purdue 76-70 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:20 am
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Indiana 69-58 Updated: Feb-26-14 12:39 am
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Indiana 69-58 Updated: Feb-26-14 12:24 am
- No. 16 Wisconsin beats No. 15 Iowa 79-74 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:15 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin breaks out of midseason slumber Updated: Feb-20-14 6:34 pm
- No. 21 Wisconsin beats No. 15 Michigan 75-62 Updated: Feb-16-14 6:08 pm
- Michigan still in first despite loss to Wisconsin Updated: Feb-16-14 6:06 pm
- Sloppy Minnesota falls 78-70 to No. 21 Wisconsin Updated: Feb-14-14 12:59 am
- No. 21 Wisconsin beats Minnesota 78-70 Updated: Feb-14-14 12:36 am
- No. 9 Spartans fall 60-58 to Badgers on last shot Updated: Feb-09-14 6:03 pm
- Jackson lifts Badgers over No. 9 Spartans 60-58 Updated: Feb-09-14 4:56 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - To Purdue coach Matt Painter, the best way to beat the Wisconsin Badgers is to be just like them.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Frank Kaminsky can turn a defense inside-out.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana coach Tom Crean had seen this before.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan told his team at halftime to just do its thing. He told Sam Dekker during one huddle to make his presence felt.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The way Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan sees it, the 16th-ranked Badgers are playing better because they're making shots.
Whether it's because Wisconsin is playing with more energy or paying better attention to details, the 16th-ranked Badgers have regained their confidence.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Wisconsin was on the verge of wasting a tremendous first half, so with Michigan rallying and the crowd roaring, the Badgers calmly went inside to Frank Kaminsky.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan slipped a bit in the Big Ten title race - but only momentarily.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Andre Hollins had the step on Sam Dekker and a clear path to the basket for a shot.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Diving on the floor for loose balls. Strong drives to the hoop for dunks or to draw fouls. A blocked shot that whipped the "Grateful Red" student section into a frenzy.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tom Izzo wasn't trying to be funny.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Traevon Jackson hit a pull-up jumper with 2.1 seconds left for Wisconsin, seconds after Michigan State's Adreian Payne tied it with a 3, and Wisconsin beat the ninth-ranked Spartans 60-58 on Sunday.