- Marquette falls 70-64 to No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-07-13 6:44 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:09 pm
- Veterans steady backcourt for No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-03-13 1:15 pm
- Rally falls short in 63-57 loss to Wisconsin Updated: Nov-27-13 1:03 am
- Oral Roberts loses 76-67 at No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-24-13 12:08 am
- Kaminsky helps Wisconsin beat Oral Roberts 76-67 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:53 pm
- Bowling Green loses 88-64 to No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-22-13 1:21 am
- No. 12 Wisconsin beats Bowling Green 88-64 Updated: Nov-22-13 12:35 am
- Big man Kaminsky makes history at No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-20-13 6:37 pm
- North Dakota falls 103-85 to No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-19-13 11:53 pm
- No. 12 Wisconsin beats North Dakota 103-85 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:24 pm
- No. 20 Wisconsin rallies to beat Green Bay 69-66 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:35 pm
- No. 11 Florida falls at No. 20 Wisconsin, 59-53 Updated: Nov-13-13 1:00 am
- No. 20 Wisconsin holds off No. 11 Florida 59-53 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:38 am
- St. John's opens season with loss Updated: Nov-08-13 11:47 pm
- No. 20 Wisconsin opens season with win Updated: Nov-08-13 10:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Three close looks at the bucket, three misses.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sam Dekker finished his trips into the lane with rousing dunks and burned defenders with 3s.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Seven-footer Frank Kaminsky owns the school single-game scoring record. Forward Sam Dekker creates matchup problems with his inside-out game.
CANCUN, Mexico - Dwayne Evans got into foul trouble early, but came off the bench to help recharge a struggling Saint Louis offense that was trailing No. 10 Wisconsin by 15 points.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Oral Roberts coach Scott Sutton wasn't sure what to expect when the Golden Eagles played their first full game without leading scorer Obi Emegano on Saturday night at Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan knows his team isn't going to be hot from outside every game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Bowling Green coach Louis Orr had no good options in trying to defend No. 12 Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Even on a modest night for Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin's suddenly high-powered offense put up big numbers again.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin bio for Frank Kaminsky describes the 7-footer as a "soft-shooting big man."
MADISON, Wisconsin - Back in his home state and playing against program known for its shut-down defense, Troy Huff had a career night.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Frank Kaminsky was open, and the big man was going to take the shot. There was nothing that teammate Traevon Jackson could say to change his mind.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Badgers have never missed advancing to the NCAA tournament with Bo Ryan as their coach.
MADISON, Wisconsin - For nearly 10 minutes, Florida had a pretty good handle on Sam Dekker.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The stands were throbbing red, filled with anxious Wisconsin fans standing shoulder-to-shoulder pleading for a clutch shot against the toughest opponent to visit the Kohl Center for an opener in decades.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - St. John' started too slow Friday night to be able to take home a victory as a souvenir of its unusual season-opening trip to the eastern edge of South Dakota.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Despite relying on some new faces and playing in a strange location, No. 20 Wisconsin continued its mastery in season openers, beating St. John's 86-75 on Friday night before a sellout crowd of 3,523 at the Sanford Pentagon.