- Correction: Super Bowl-Broncos Parade story Updated: Feb-10-16 6:57 pm
DENVER - In a story Feb. 9 about Denver celebrating the Broncos Super Bowl victory, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of a fan and several of her relatives. The fan was Dorothy Ayze, not Ayce. Her daughter is Judy Klade, not Judy Ayce. Her granddaughter is Amanda Skenadore, not Amanda Ayce.
- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss Updated: Feb-10-16 2:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dave Gettleman has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to Super Bowl - winning two with the New York Giants as a front office assistant and losing on Sunday as general manager of the Carolina Panthers.
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Newton defends actions at Super Bowl: 'I will not conform' Updated: Feb-09-16 1:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton isn't apologizing for acting like a "sore loser" after the Super Bowl.
- Record $132.5M bet on Super Bowl at Nevada sports books Updated: Feb-08-16 9:20 pm
So you thought the Panthers and Broncos would put up a lot more points in Super Bowl 50, that Carolina quarterback Cam Newton would score at least once and probably be named the game's most valuable player?
- Super Bowl gets 111.9 million viewers, down from last year Updated: Feb-08-16 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Setting television viewership records with the Super Bowl has become almost routine, but this year's average of 111.9 million viewers for Denver's victory over Carolina is down from the past two years.
- Miller awaits offseason filled with fun, financial reward Updated: Feb-08-16 3:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - On top of his game and now the world, Von Miller's docket is quickly filling up.
- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Aqib Talib calls Levi's Stadium turf "terrible" Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - T.J. Ward slipped twice on the same play.
- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- No masterpiece, but Manning rides off with a win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:34 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The best thing for Peyton Manning is that he won the Super Bowl.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Broncos take 13-7 halftime lead over Panthers in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 8:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Malik Jackson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan Norwood set up another Denver score with the longest punt return in Super Bowl history and the Broncos took a 13-7 halftime lead over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Ryan Reynolds torn about picking between Manning, Newton Updated: Feb-06-16 10:09 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ryan Reynolds will be watching Sunday's Super Bowl - he's just not sure which team he wants to win.
- Cam Newton wins NFL Most Valuable Player award Updated: Feb-06-16 9:46 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton has won The Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player award in a landslide.
- Cam Newton wins NFL Offensive Player award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:23 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton's spectacular season has earned him The Associated Press NFL Offensive Player of the Year award.
- Teammates, coaches say Cam Newton's success not by accident Updated: Feb-06-16 2:55 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton didn't just stumble into becoming the NFL's best player.
- Little-known receivers help Panthers get to Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 1:47 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton throws passes to a bunch of no-name receivers.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.
- Both teams have spirited final practices before Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 8:51 pm