- Every move goes awry as Astros fall to Royals 5-4 in ALDS Updated: Oct-09-15 8:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Every move Houston Astros manager A.J. Hinch made seemed to work in Game 1 of the AL Division Series. Every move he tried in Game 2 seemed to go awry.
- Royals rally, beat Astros 5-4 to even ALDS at 1 game each Updated: Oct-09-15 7:39 pm
- Royals fall to Astros 5-2 in opener of AL Division Series Updated: Oct-09-15 1:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals were in this situation last year, dropping the World Series opener to San Francisco before responding with victories in the next two games.
- Royals, Astros both have penchant for playing at home Updated: Oct-08-15 3:38 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Astros slugger George Springer attributes the trouble his team had on the road all season to the color of their jerseys, gray and drab, which might seem preposterous except for one thing: His manager, A.J. Hinch, offered up with the exact same reason.
- Yanks still have not led playoff game since Jeter got hurt Updated: Oct-07-15 1:31 am
NEW YORK - The Yankees still have not led in a postseason game since Derek Jeter sprawled in the dirt three years ago, screaming in pain from a broken ankle.
- Keuchel sharp, Astros beat Yankees 3-0 in AL wild-card game Updated: Oct-07-15 1:08 am
NEW YORK - A year ago, no one could've pictured this. Yet here they were, Dallas Keuchel and the Houston Astros, soaking in champagne, merrily posing for a victory shot on the mound at Yankee Stadium.
- Astros hand Diamondbacks' record-breaking blowout loss Updated: Oct-03-15 3:17 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks were looking to spoil Houston's postseason aspirations.
- Keuchel wins 20th, Astros set runs record, rout D-backs 21-5 Updated: Oct-03-15 1:53 am
- Astros rally past Mariners, take over 2nd AL wild-card spot Updated: Oct-01-15 2:31 am
SEATTLE - Thanks to a late rally and help from others, the Houston Astros will go into their final series knowing three more wins will have them playing baseball beyond the final day of the regular season.
- Angels rally for 6-5 win over Astros to close wild-card gap Updated: Sep-23-15 7:37 pm
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Angels aren't where they want to be yet, but they're closer than they were at the start of the week.
- Zito in majors for 1st time since '13 as A's fall to Astros Updated: Sep-20-15 6:45 pm
HOUSTON - Barry Zito was thrilled to be back on a major league mound on Sunday, even if the results weren't quite what he'd hoped for.
- Rasmus homers twice, Springer connects, Astros top Athletics Updated: Sep-20-15 6:24 pm
HOUSTON - Houston manager A.J. Hinch isn't surprised that his team shook off a terrible road trip by taking a series against Oakland with a 5-1 victory on Sunday.
- Valencia's 2 homers lead A's over fading Astros 4-3 Updated: Sep-19-15 1:01 am
HOUSTON - Danny Valencia has a knack for big hits against the Houston Astros.
- Rangers complete 4-game sweep of Astros for 1st in AL West Updated: Sep-18-15 12:29 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Shin-Soo Choo talked about the veterans on the Texas Rangers, and their collective experience in big games.
- Astros hit 4 homers, McHugh wins 16th in 11-5 win over A's Updated: Sep-10-15 2:04 am
OAKLAND, California - Collin McHugh earned his 16th win of the season and the Houston Astros hit four home runs to beat the Oakland Athletics 11-5 Wednesday night, avoiding a series sweep.