- Altuve homers to back Fister in Astros' 2-1 win over A's Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
OAKLAND, California - Doug Fister didn't have much margin for error, not with Houston managing only two hits - none after the third inning.
- Altuve paces Astros past Mariners, 7-4 Updated: Apr-28-16 2:59 am
SEATTLE - Jose Altuve is convinced the struggling Houston Astros are about to get as hot as he is.
- Bradley, Bosox win in 12 vs Astros after Kimbrel blows save Updated: Apr-25-16 2:24 am
- Buchholz allows grand slam as Astros beat Red Sox 8-3 Updated: Apr-23-16 9:02 pm
HOUSTON - Clay Buchholz didn't regret what pitch he threw to Colby Rasmus with the bases loaded in the fifth inning on Saturday.
- Desmond, Griffin lead Rangers over Astros 7-4 for sweep Updated: Apr-22-16 12:23 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ian Desmond and A.J. Griffin helped the Texas Rangers keep up their strong start.
- Altuve, Springer homer to help Astros defeat Tigers 5-4 Updated: Apr-17-16 7:15 pm
HOUSTON - After hitting his fourth home run of the season, Jose Altuve said he is not trying for long balls.
- Brewers get to wild Astros ace Dallas Keuchel for 3-2 win Updated: Apr-10-16 7:00 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jeremy Jeffress had barely finished his follow-through when Preston Tucker sent a hard liner right into his glove for the final out of the game.
- Major leaguers trying to figure out proper slide into 2nd Updated: Apr-09-16 6:01 pm
Something that used to be second nature in baseball - sliding hard into second base to prevent a double play - is deciding games and giving major leaguers fits a week into the season. From the AL to the NL, runners making that 90-foot dash are wondering: What's acceptable anymore?