- Another week, another must-win game for Buckeyes Updated: Dec-02-13 5:24 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Michigan goes for 2, loses 42-41 to No. 3 Ohio St Updated: Nov-30-13 8:48 pm
- No. 3 Ohio State holds on to beat Michigan 42-41 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:45 pm
- Miller leads No. 4 Buckeyes over Hoosiers, 42-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:26 pm
- Buckeyes' ground game dominant over Illinois Updated: Nov-17-13 9:29 pm
- Buckeyes batter Illini 60-35 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-16-13 5:53 pm
- Buckeyes unbeaten again, but are they better? Updated: Nov-13-13 3:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - There was a time when Ohio State players could look forward to a break after trading bruises with archrival Michigan.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had a shot to pull off one of the biggest upsets in its storied series against Ohio State.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The 110th game between Ohio State and Michigan might have been the most thrilling, a back-and-forth affair that came down to one final play.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer knows how difficult it is to avoid upsets in college football.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The passing game just wasn't working for Ohio State on Saturday at Illinois.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Breaking into the open field for a late, long touchdown run Saturday at Illinois, Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde wondered why it hadn't all come this easy for the Buckeyes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two teams, each 9-0. They play in the same league. They're both highly ranked.