- Cougars fall in 2nd half, lose Apple Cup 27-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:26 pm
- Sankey leads Huskies past Cougs 27-17 in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-29-13 7:15 pm
- Peters has look of next standout CB for Washington Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- Washington State beats Utah 49-37 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:08 pm
- Washington State beats Utah 49-37 Updated: Nov-23-13 7:36 pm
- No. 5 Ducks back on track in Pac-12 Updated: Nov-19-13 4:42 pm
- Halliday throws for 319 yards, WSU upsets Arizona Updated: Nov-16-13 8:38 pm
- Arizona struggles in upset loss at home to WSU Updated: Nov-16-13 7:32 pm
- Freshman receiver coming up big for Washington St Updated: Nov-13-13 12:48 pm
SEATTLE - In his view, Mike Leach believes Washington State will be playing in a bowl game in his second season.
SEATTLE - Bishop Sankey blitzed Washington State for 139 of his 200 yards rushing in the second half to become Washington's all-time single-season rushing leader, and the Huskies reclaimed the Apple Cup with a 27-17 win over the Cougars on Friday afternoon.
SEATTLE - Marcus Peters shows those flashes where it's clear he has a chance to become the next standout cornerback to come through Washington.
PULLMAN, Washington - Utah dug itself a 21-0 trench in the first quarter against Washington State on Saturday, and then almost managed to dig out.
PULLMAN, Washington - Connor Halliday threw for 488 yards and four touchdowns as Washington State beat Utah 49-37 on Saturday to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2006.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota has been right all along: The No. 5 Oregon Ducks just need to play out their season. In December they'll see where they land.
TUCSON, Arizona - Connor Halliday threw 25 yards to Isiah Myers for the tie-breaking touchdown with 2:15 to play to give Washington State a 24-17 upset over Arizona on Saturday.
TUCSON, Arizona - Coach Rich Rodriguez has said it before. His Arizona team is not good enough to play poorly and win.
SPOKANE, Washington - It's no surprise that Washington State's receivers are productive in coach Mike Leach's Air Raid offense. But it is a surprise that true freshman River Cracraft is among the best of them.