- No. 4 Syracuse loses 75-56 at No. 12 Virginia Updated: Mar-01-14 9:17 pm
- No. 12 Virginia tops Syracuse 75-56 for 1st in ACC Updated: Mar-01-14 8:32 pm
- ACC showdown: No. 12 Virginia hosts No. 4 Syracuse Updated: Feb-28-14 2:23 pm
- Notre Dame loses at No. 14 Virginia, 70-49 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:09 pm
- No. 14 Virginia beats Notre Dame 70-49 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Va Tech slips up late in loss to No. 14 Virginia Updated: Feb-19-14 1:06 am
- No. 14 Virginia edges Virginia Tech 57-53 Updated: Feb-19-14 12:48 am
- Terps come up short at No. 17 Virginia, 61-53 Updated: Feb-11-14 12:37 am
- Harris' 19 lead No. 17 Virginia past Terps, 61-53 Updated: Feb-11-14 12:12 am
- No. 20 Virginia beats Georgia Tech 64-45 Updated: Feb-08-14 4:24 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon talked before No. 12 Virginia's final home game about making it a success for seniors Joe Harris, Akil Mitchell and even former walk-on Thomas Rogers, the first building blocks in Tony Bennett's remaking of the Cavaliers.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon did a double take when told that the Cavaliers have only won the Atlantic Coast Conference championship outright once in their history, and that it was 33 years ago.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Mike Brey is still trying to figure out the identity that best suits his Notre Dame team, and in what has been a trying first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, the Fighting Irish looked to be making strides Saturday.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - It was just one play in a 40-minute game. It changed everything.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Devin Wilson and Virginia Tech thought they had it. For the first 36 minutes, they did.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - All night long, with No. 14 Virginia trailing Virginia Tech, Justin Anderson kept thinking the Cavaliers were about to take control. Then instead, the Hokies would make a run.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Three victories in four games had Maryland feeling better about things than it did during a stretch of four losses in five games, and Dez Wells wasn't going to let a 61-53 loss at No. 17 Virginia ruin it.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris hasn't had to score as much this season for No. 17 Virginia as he did a year ago. When the Cavaliers had their hands full with Maryland on Monday night, though, Harris showed he can still carry the day.
ATLANTA - Malcolm Brogdon had a wonderful homecoming.