- McAuliffe: Bipartisan outreach during transition Updated: Dec-04-13 1:45 pm
- Va. gov ending term with scandal-stained year Updated: Nov-28-13 11:23 am
- Va. looks into treatment of state senator's son Updated: Nov-20-13 6:22 pm
- Va. governor-elect reappoints finance chief Updated: Nov-18-13 3:42 pm
- Va. records best oyster harvest since 1987 Updated: Nov-18-13 2:37 pm
- 1,000-plus have signed up for health care in Va. Updated: Nov-14-13 12:06 pm
- Wilder eyes Richmond for slavery museum Updated: Nov-13-13 1:52 pm
- Walmart donates Civil War acres to Va. Updated: Nov-08-13 3:55 pm
- McDonnell, McAuliffe have lunch, share ideas Updated: Nov-07-13 5:21 pm
- McAuliffe promises bipartisanship as governor Updated: Nov-06-13 5:19 pm
- McAuliffe elected governor of Va. over Cuccinelli Updated: Nov-06-13 1:47 am
- Virginians head to polls to fill 3 top offices Updated: Nov-05-13 2:35 am
- In final day, Va. governor hopefuls meet voters Updated: Nov-04-13 10:28 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov.-elect Terry McAuliffe says he is reaching out to former governors of both parties as he prepares to take office next month.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Bob McDonnell's national profile ascended fast in four years as Virginia governor.
HOT SPRINGS, Virginia - Gus Deeds, the son of Virginia state Sen. Creigh Deeds, was a talented musician known for his stories and his smarts, someone who could carry on conversations ranging from music theory to theology.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov.-elect Terry McAuliffe reappointed Ric Brown to the state's finance chief Monday and named three veteran Democratic policy advisers to top administration posts.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia watermen and aquaculture operators harvested 460,000 bushels of oysters in 2012-13, the largest catch since 1987, Gov. Bob McDonnell announced Monday
RICHMOND, Virginia - About 1,000 Virginians enrolled in health plans through the federal and state insurance marketplace during its first month.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Former Gov. L. Douglas Wilder is taking his vision of a national slavery museum to Richmond.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Fifty battlefield acres have been donated to the state by Walmart, concluding a once-contentious fight over a store the retail giant had proposed near the Wilderness Battlefield.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Republican Gov. Bob McDonnell on Thursday predicted a seamless transition for Gov.-elect Terry McAuliffe, citing the Democrat's business experience and his willingness to work with Republicans.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov.-elect Terry McAuliffe phoned Republican lawmakers Wednesday to talk about ways he can work with them once he takes office, saying voters are looking for bipartisanship over showmanship.
TYSONS CORNER, Virginia - Terry McAuliffe wrested the governor's office from Republicans on Tuesday, capping an acrimonious campaign that was driven by a crush of negative advertising, non-stop accusations of dodgy dealings and a tea party-backed nominee who tested the limits of swing-voting Virginia.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginians are headed to the polls to elect the top three state officials and a new House of Delegates.
WARRENTON, Virginia - To appreciate their vastly different strategies in the race for Virginia governor, simply look at how the candidates spent Monday, the final full day of campaigning before polls open.