- AP Exclusive: Va. executive mansion in disarray Updated: Mar-05-14 5:42 pm
- Va. panel on military base closings issues report Updated: Mar-05-14 11:48 am
- Va. GOP leader urges feds to probe appointment Updated: Mar-03-14 5:50 pm
- Va. governor signs repeal of hybrid vehicle tax Updated: Feb-26-14 11:41 am
- Former Va. first lady at heart of gift scandal Updated: Feb-23-14 11:11 am
- NJ's Christie keeps low profile as Dems attack Updated: Feb-22-14 4:33 pm
- Reporting based on NSA leaks wins Polk Award Updated: Feb-16-14 10:09 pm
- Va. House, Senate unveil competing budgets Updated: Feb-16-14 6:28 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The National Governors Association convention was fast approaching, promising an important stage for her politically ascendant husband. Organizers were pressing Gov. Bob McDonnell for details on his wife's part of the agenda, and he felt she was being distracted.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A state commission created to soften the blow of military base closings in Virginia is proposing cooperation over confrontation, a tack that is finding little political support.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Republican Party chairman on Monday urged federal prosecutors to investigate Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's appointment of a longtime GOP operative to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe has added his signature to legislation to repeal the state's $64 annual fee on hybrid vehicles.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - Elaine Kubiak finds it impossible to reconcile the social-climbing, bullying and bizarre-acting former first lady of Virginia being portrayed in federal court papers and the media with the woman she's known for two decades.
WASHINGTON - Moving cautiously to repair his image, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is maintaining a low profile this weekend as the nation's governors gather in Washington.
NEW YORK - Four journalists who reported on the extent of the National Security Agency's secret surveillance based on documents leaked by Edward Snowden are among the winners of the 65th annual George Polk Awards in Journalism.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia House and Senate unveiled budget proposals Sunday with competing views on whether to accept federal funds to provide health insurance to low-income Virginians.