- Va. toll road could cost $500m, not be built Updated: Apr-23-14 3:02 pm
- Mitt Romney gives to McDonnell defense fund Updated: Apr-22-14 5:16 pm
- Va. gov. changes policies on felons' voting rights Updated: Apr-18-14 11:22 am
- McAuliffe shakes up Va. Port Authority board Updated: Apr-17-14 2:32 pm
- Anti-tax group praises Va. House speaker Updated: Apr-14-14 2:22 pm
- McAuliffe wants family added to Va. ethics bill Updated: Apr-08-14 12:22 pm
- Va. gov unhappy with port losses, plans changes Updated: Apr-07-14 6:09 am
- Former Va. governor seeks dismissal of charges Updated: Mar-25-14 9:40 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Former Gov. Bob McDonnell's aggressive push to build a toll road parallel to U.S. 460 from Suffolk to Petersburg may wind up costing taxpayers between $400 million to $500 million - with no road to show for it.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Newly released tax records show former Gov. Bob McDonnell's legal defense fund raised nearly $150,000 during the first quarter of this year, a sizeable haul that's still far short of the $1 million-plus the fund's founder has said is needed.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced policy changes Friday that will make it easier for violent felons and drug offenders to regain their voting rights.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe is shaking up the Virginia Port Authority, which oversees the third-busiest seaport on the East Coast.
RICHMOND, Virginia - An anti-tax group Americans for Tax Reform is applauding House Speaker William J. Howell for his opposition to Medicaid expansion, praise that comes a year after the group advocated for new leadership in the House of Delegates.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe wants lobbyists to disclose what they give to lawmakers' families.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe says he's not going to tolerate continuing losses at the Virginia Port Authority.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's lawyers filed a motion Tuesday evening asking a federal judge to dismiss most of the charges against McDonnell and his wife in a public corruption case.