- Obama urges bipartisanship in Medicaid expansion effort Updated: Jul-01-15 5:38 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - President Barack Obama said Wednesday that he'd like to see "some good sense spring forth" as Tennessee lawmakers try to work out their differences and expand Medicaid in a state he touted as having a history of bipartisanship.
- Supporters seek to revive Tennessee Medicaid expansion plan Updated: Jun-29-15 4:22 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Supporters of a failed plan to expand Medicaid in Tennessee met Monday to renew an effort to try to pass it after a recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court to uphold health insurance subsidies.
- President Barack Obama to visit Middle Tennessee Wednesday Updated: Jun-28-15 12:59 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - President Barack Obama is scheduled to visit Middle Tennessee on Wednesday.
- The Latest: Supreme Court overturns Tenn. gay marriage ban Updated: Jun-26-15 5:16 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Latest from Tennessee on the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling overturning the state's ban on same-sex marriage and making it legal everywhere in the United States. (All times Central)
- Tenn. reactions to the US Supreme Court's health care ruling Updated: Jun-25-15 1:02 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to uphold health insurance subsidies in states that do not operate their own insurance exchanges means the more than 155,000 Tennesseans who use the subsidies will not lose their health insurance. Here's a look at who is getting subsidies in Tennessee and what Tennesseans are saying about the ruling: