- Kelly hurt as Cardinals lose to Brewers 5-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:17 pm
- Peralta helps Brewers beat Cards 5-1 and stop skid Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Brewers bats cold again in 6-1 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-16-14 12:27 am
- Cardinals extend contract of GM Mozeliak Updated: Apr-12-14 2:47 pm
- Reds beat Cardinals 4-0, avoid sweep Updated: Apr-09-14 5:43 pm
- Cardinals beat Reds 7-6 to take 2 of 3 in series Updated: Apr-03-14 8:53 pm
- NL champions have arms, depth for another run Updated: Mar-25-14 7:58 pm
- Diaz 2 for 2 in spring debut; Cards top Nats 2-0 Updated: Mar-21-14 6:03 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke realizes one victory doesn't necessarily end the St. Louis Cardinals' recent dominance over the Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - The defense is just fine and the pitching is still there for the Brewers.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals extended the contract of general manager John Mozeliak for two years through the 2018 season.
ST. LOUIS - The pop fly cleared the infield by about 20-25 feet. Billy Hamilton's teammates have seen his legs in action, but figured he'd stay put at third.
CINCINNATI - The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.
ST. LOUIS - Last October, the St. Louis Cardinals were sufficiently flush with arms that they carried rookie Shelby Miller and deposed closer Edward Mujica in ceremonial roles and made it to Game 6 of the World Series against Boston.