- Bevin, Conway to campaign in Campbellsville on July Fourth Updated: Jul-03-15 4:03 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's two major party candidates for governor are not taking a day off for Independence Day.
- Kentucky clerk sued for not issuing gay-marriage licenses Updated: Jul-02-15 7:40 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Four Kentucky couples are suing a clerk who is refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses - or any marriage licenses at all - following the U.S. Supreme Court decision that same-sex couples have a legal right to marry.
- Beshear golfs with Tiger Woods in West Virginia Updated: Jul-01-15 2:45 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear played golf with Tiger Woods on Wednesday.
- Kentucky editorial roundup Updated: Jul-01-15 2:35 pm
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
- Gay marriage political fallout may show up first in Kentucky Updated: Jun-29-15 3:21 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Political fallout from the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to legalize gay marriage will likely show up first in Kentucky, one of the few conservative states where Democrats still control state government.
- The Latest: Gay couples issued licenses, supporters rally Updated: Jun-26-15 8:22 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The latest on Kentucky reaction to the Supreme Court ruling that same-sex couples have a right to marry in all 50 states (all times local):
- Marriage licenses issued in Kentucky to same-sex couples Updated: Jun-26-15 8:12 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Timothy Love was at the head of the line Friday with his same-sex partner of 35 years to obtain the marriage license he fought for in the courts.
- Historic gay marriage ruling stirs emotion across US Updated: Jun-26-15 8:11 pm
Some snapshots of Americans reacting to Friday's Supreme Court ruling declaring that same-sex couples have a right to marry in all 50 states.
- The Latest: Bishops object to court's gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 12:54 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage. (All times Eastern)
- Western Kentucky's Jeff Brohm named Kentucky Colonel Updated: Jun-26-15 4:06 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Western Kentucky's Jeff Brohm can now be called Colonel as well as coach.
- Conway offers plan to boost job, industry growth in Kentucky Updated: Jun-23-15 1:22 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Wages tend to be deflated in states with right-to-work laws, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jack Conway said Tuesday, as he released his jobs plan to promote Kentucky's homegrown industries and expand broadband access to areas lacking high-speed Internet service.
- Governors' trade missions have uneven record of success Updated: Jun-22-15 5:08 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Governors across the country have been packing their bags for all-expenses-paid trade missions abroad, spending taxpayer dollars on costly trips that have an uneven track record of yielding any tangible benefits for their states.
- Conway makes income tax returns available for review Updated: Jun-18-15 3:37 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Democratic gubernatorial nominee Jack Conway opened up his personal finances Thursday by making three years' worth of income tax returns available for review. Matt Bevin, his Republican opponent in Kentucky's marquee campaign, is steadfastly refusing to release his tax returns.
- Spokeswoman for Kentucky governor is leaving to take new job Updated: Jun-09-15 4:05 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear's spokeswoman is leaving the administration to take a job in the private sector.