- Massive development coming to downtown Louisville Updated: Mar-07-14 12:05 pm
- Gay-rights bill gets hearing from Ky. House panel Updated: Mar-05-14 2:53 pm
- ARC awards grant to Ky. Promise Zone Updated: Mar-05-14 11:46 am
- Republican group shows support for gay marriage Updated: Mar-04-14 7:46 pm
- Kentucky's top Democrats divided by gay marriage Updated: Mar-04-14 6:07 pm
- Heiner to enter 2015 Kentucky governor's race Updated: Mar-03-14 9:31 pm
- GOP seeks to eliminate state treasurer's office Updated: Mar-02-14 11:53 am
- Man adopted in Ky. by member of same-sex couple Updated: Mar-01-14 12:46 pm
- Judge grants 21-day delay on same-sex marriages Updated: Feb-28-14 6:58 pm
- 265,000 Kentuckians enrolled in health coverage Updated: Feb-28-14 5:40 pm
- Ky. Senate panel OKs trial use of cannabis oil Updated: Feb-26-14 4:24 pm
- Broncos tight end speaking at Prayer Breakfast Updated: Feb-24-14 5:08 am
- NJ's Christie keeps low profile as Dems attack Updated: Feb-22-14 4:33 pm
- Senate OKs bill to form adult protection registry Updated: Feb-20-14 5:55 pm
- Judge orders mediation in hospital dispute Updated: Feb-16-14 3:43 pm
- Ky. governor and his wife attend state dinner Updated: Feb-11-14 7:55 pm
- Top House Dems downplay chances for gambling bill Updated: Feb-11-14 6:16 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A partnership between Omni Hotels & Resorts and the Cordish Co. is bringing a massive development to downtown Louisville.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A former police officer who claims he lost his job because of his sexual orientation joined gay-rights advocates Wednesday in urging Kentucky lawmakers to protect homosexuals and bisexuals from discrimination in the workplace, in public places and housing.
LONDON, Kentucky - The Appalachian Regional Commission has awarded funding to launch the Promise Zone program in eight counties in southeastern Kentucky.
SALT LAKE CITY - A group of Republicans has come out in support of legalizing gay marriage in Utah and Oklahoma, arguing that allowing same-sex unions is consistent with the Western conservative values of freedom and liberty once championed by Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Two of Kentucky's top Democrats split sharply Tuesday over same-sex marriage, with Gov. Steve Beshear saying outside lawyers will be hired to appeal a decision granting recognition to gay couples married in other states after the attorney general announced he would not pursue the case.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Former Louisville councilman Hal Heiner is entering next year's race for governor and is teaming with another urban Republican as his running mate, former state GOP chairman Bob Gable said Monday.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Targeting a Democratic stronghold, the Republican-controlled Kentucky Senate wants to send voters a constitutional amendment to abolish the position of state treasurer, a job that has existed since its creation in the state constitution in 1792.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A Kentucky judge has finalized the adoption of a 28-year-old man by a woman who was legally married to his mother in Massachusetts, the first step-parent adoption by a member of a same-sex couple in Fayette County and possibly the state following a federal court ruling.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky has until March 20 to implement an order granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states or countries, a federal judge ruled Friday.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Nearly 265,000 Kentuckians are now enrolled in health coverage through Kentucky's online health care exchange program.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A bill aimed at allowing trial use of cannabis oil for severe childhood seizures gained momentum Wednesday, clearing a Kentucky Senate committee that heard emotional pleas from parents wanting the treatment for their children.
WASHINGTON - Moving cautiously to repair his image, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is maintaining a low profile this weekend as the nation's governors gather in Washington.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A bill aimed at creating an adult protection registry in Kentucky to give more assurances that the elderly and disabled are receiving compassionate care was passed by the state Senate on Thursday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A judge has ordered mediation in a lawsuit filed over a partnership between Kentucky's two children's hospitals.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Top House Democrats on Tuesday downplayed chances of passing legislation that could bring casinos to Kentucky, one day after Senate Republicans declared it lacks enough votes to pass in their chamber.