- State Sen. Westerfield wins Republican nomination for AG Updated: May-19-15 9:28 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - State Sen. Whitney Westerfield has won the Republican nomination for Kentucky attorney general.
- Grimes predicts 10 percent turnout for Tuesday's primary Updated: May-14-15 5:23 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - One of every 10 of Kentucky's 3.1 million registered voters is expected to vote in Tuesday's primary elections.
- Conway: Anti-competitive practices lead to higher gas prices Updated: May-12-15 6:21 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway sued Marathon Petroleum Co. on Tuesday, claiming its control of the state's wholesale gasoline market has "been allowed to run rampant" and results in higher prices at the pump.
- In Kentucky primary, GOP looks to Tennessee for inspiration Updated: May-12-15 12:13 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Just south of Monroe County, between the Kentucky border and a meandering stream called Chicken Branch, sits 199 acres of Tennessee farmland owned by Republican candidate for governor James Comer.
- Voters get close look at GOP candidates in televised debate Updated: May-11-15 9:57 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky voters got their first look at the Republican candidates for governor Monday night in the only statewide televised debate of the race, which touched on James Comer's college girlfriend, Hal Heiner's campaign tactics and Matt Bevin's political loyalties.
- $35.5 million in grants to help areas adapt to coal changes Updated: May-11-15 8:35 pm
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - U.S. Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez has announced that $35.5 million in funding is now available to places like eastern Kentucky where the economy has been devastated by the coal industry's downturn.
- Report: Ky. hospitals lose money under federal health law Updated: May-08-15 6:23 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's decision to expand Medicaid meant an extra 400,000 people could have health insurance. But a new report says it also meant up to 7,700 hospital jobs would disappear.
- The Latest: Flay fires up winner in Derby undercard race Updated: May-02-15 3:00 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - 2:38 p.m.
- Obama declares disaster from severe Kentucky storms Updated: May-01-15 7:11 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - President Barack Obama has declared a major disaster in parts of Kentucky affected by severe winter storms.