- Snyder turns in signatures for re-election bid Updated: Apr-17-14 2:05 pm
- Calley signs bill clarifying election procedures Updated: Apr-06-14 2:39 pm
- Snyder wants to keep Calley as his running mate Updated: Apr-04-14 3:46 pm
- Calley signs bills so cities don't lose revenue Updated: Apr-01-14 6:10 pm
- Calley signs bills cutting taxes for oil drilling Updated: Apr-01-14 4:33 pm
- Snyder expands scope of mental health panels Updated: Mar-22-14 4:04 am
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has made his re-election bid official by turning in more than 26,000 signatures from all 83 counties to election officials.
LANSING, Michigan - Lt. Gov. Brian Calley has signed bipartisan legislation that clarifies election procedures and protects a voter's personal information.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Lt. Gov. Brian Calley has signed legislation designed to ensure local government budgets aren't hurt if manufacturers and small businesses get planned tax cuts.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - During a visit to Western Michigan University, Lt. Gov. Brian Calley signed legislation Tuesday aimed at encouraging a type of oil drilling that uses carbon dioxide.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has expanded the scope of mental health panels he created last year.