- House votes to renew all-plastic gun ban Updated: Dec-03-13 5:50 pm
- Senator Nelson questions new ballot directive Updated: Dec-03-13 4:17 pm
- As ban on printed 3-D guns ends, extension sought Updated: Nov-17-13 7:10 am
- US Marine vet brings Afghan comrade to Florida Updated: Nov-09-13 12:59 am
- Florida editorial roundup Updated: Nov-05-13 4:02 pm
- Crops at risk because farmworkers' visas in short supply... Updated: Nov-05-13 2:17 pm
WASHINGTON - With the advent of 3-D printers capable of producing plastic weapons, the House voted Tuesday to renew a 25-year-old prohibition against firearms that can evade metal detectors and X-ray machines.
TAMPA, Florida - Sen. Bill Nelson said Tuesday that a new rule restricting the drop-off of absentee ballots will make voting more difficult for both Democrats and Republicans in Florida.
ALBANY, New York - As the technology to print 3-D firearms advances, a federal law that banned the undetectable guns is about to expire.
TAMPA, Florida - Seven hours into the long flight from Dubai, Qudratullah Hakimi fell asleep, not waking up until the jet touched down at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
NAPLES, Fla. - Paul Meador is concerned that his citrus groves might rot if his seasonal farmworkers don't get their visas in time for the harvest season that begins within a week.