- Missing American in Iran was working for CIA Updated: Dec-12-13 5:22 pm
- AP NewsBreak: Feds joins battle on citrus disease Updated: Dec-12-13 4:54 pm
- Fla lawmakers urge Iran to help find ex-FBI agent Updated: Dec-11-13 10:41 am
- House votes to renew all-plastic gun ban Updated: Dec-03-13 5:50 pm
- Senator Nelson questions new ballot directive Updated: Dec-03-13 4:17 pm
- As ban on printed 3-D guns ends, extension sought Updated: Nov-17-13 7:10 am
WASHINGTON - An Associated Press investigation shows that a U.S. man who disappeared nearly seven years ago in Iran was working for the CIA as part of an unapproved intelligence-gathering mission.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The federal government is getting involved in the fight against citrus greening disease, in hopes of saving Florida's - and possibly the entire nation's - citrus crop.
MIAMI - Four Florida lawmakers are calling on Iran's government to uphold its offer to help find a retired FBI agent believed to be detained there.
WASHINGTON - With the advent of 3-D printers capable of producing plastic weapons, the House voted Tuesday to renew a 25-year-old prohibition against firearms that can evade metal detectors and X-ray machines.
TAMPA, Florida - Sen. Bill Nelson said Tuesday that a new rule restricting the drop-off of absentee ballots will make voting more difficult for both Democrats and Republicans in Florida.
ALBANY, New York - As the technology to print 3-D firearms advances, a federal law that banned the undetectable guns is about to expire.