- US Sen. Cornyn tops Stockman, wins GOP primary Updated: Mar-05-14 1:23 am
- GOP runoff set in race to replace US Rep. Stockman Updated: Mar-04-14 10:41 pm
- Some Republicans in Congress face challengers Updated: Mar-04-14 1:04 am
- Complaint: Stockman exposed donor credit card info Updated: Mar-03-14 3:30 pm
- Tea party ready for fight with GOP establishment Updated: Feb-28-14 6:42 pm
- Sen. Cruz won't endorse Cornyn in Texas GOP race Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 pm
- Texas tea party activists disavow US Rep. Stockman Updated: Feb-27-14 2:22 pm
- Alameel's donations become issue in US Senate race Updated: Feb-18-14 4:43 pm
- Newspaper posts US Rep. Stockman's 1977 mug shot Updated: Feb-11-14 5:00 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. John Cornyn trounced a conservative Texas congressman Tuesday night to claim the Republican nomination, a victory that could ease his path to re-election after some tea party activists targeted him as too moderate.
AUSTIN, Texas - The 12-Republican race to replace U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman is not surprisingly heading to a runoff.
AUSTIN, Texas - Primary elections are underway for all of the Texas seats in the U.S. Congress, but most are safe for the incumbents.
AUSTIN, Texas - A federal complaint against U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman claims he exposed donors' credit card numbers on an unsecure website.
WASHINGTON - Tea partyers insist they're not to blame for Republican election losses in congressional and presidential elections, faulting the GOP establishment for showing little fight.
WASHINGTON - The sniping between establishment Republicans and tea partyers resumed Thursday as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz refused to endorse his state's senior senator in next week's Republican primary.
AUSTIN, Texas - A coalition of top Texas grassroots conservatives has formally disavowed U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, saying he never represented tea party values.
AUSTIN, Texas - The highest-profile Democrat challenging U.S. Sen. John Cornyn is a deep-pocketed Dallas dentist best known for an expensive but unsuccessful run for Congress in 2012 and years of generous donations to top conservatives in Texas and beyond.
AUSTIN, Texas - A newspaper has posted the 1977 mug shot of U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, now trying to unseat U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.