- The 2013 Associated Press All-SEC football team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 pm
- Auburn's Mason, Malzahn highlight AP All-SEC team Updated: Dec-09-13 2:36 pm
- Arkansas collapses late against No. 15 LSU, 31-27 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:18 pm
- Jennings rescues No. 15 LSU in 31-27 win over Ark. Updated: Nov-29-13 9:05 pm
- South Carolina will rest injured SEC rushing leader... Updated: Nov-20-13 2:17 pm
- Miles confident his defense is ready for A&M Updated: Nov-18-13 7:26 pm
- No. 18 LSU still aims to make program history Updated: Nov-14-13 3:14 pm
The 2013 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team released Monday, with player's position, name, school, height, weight and class (u-unanimous selection to first team; t-tied at a position):
ATLANTA - Auburn was the only school that didn't have anyone on last year's Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference team. Not surprising, since the Tigers failed to win a league game.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Arkansas coach Bret Bielema could almost taste his first Southeastern Conference triumph, not to mention an upset of a 15th-ranked team.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Freshman backup quarterback Anthony Jennings leaned into LSU's huddle in the Tigers' end zone and delivered one quick message before calling the first play of a pressure-packed, late-game drive.
The Southeastern Conference could have a new leading rusher by this time next week.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If Les Miles is worried about how his embattled defense will hold up against Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M's relentless, up-tempo offense, he isn't showing it.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - For Les Miles to make LSU history as the first coach to claim four consecutive 10-win seasons, he'll have to do something he hasn't accomplished since 2006: win the final three games of the season.