- Texas only team without consecutive Ws after 7-1 loss to A's Updated: May-03-15 8:17 pm
- Unusually wild Gray, Vogt HRs carry A's past Rangers 7-1 Updated: May-03-15 7:53 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Sonny Gray had a career-high seven walks against Texas when the Oakland right-hander never had more than four in an outing and came into the game with just six all season.
- Martin's 11th-inning HR helps Rangers beat Angels. Updated: Apr-26-15 9:17 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Texas Rangers were glad to see their eight-game road trip end with a victory after three straight losses, although Nick Martinez was sorry to see his dominant month of April come to an end.
- Twins power their way past Royals 8-5 for series win Updated: Apr-16-15 6:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins were a little frustrated after their first seven games, having played about as poorly as possible.
- McHugh Ks 11 in Astros' 6-1 win over Athletics Updated: Apr-16-15 12:26 am
HOUSTON - Houston Astros starter Collin McHugh pumped his fists and cheered as he walked off the field.
- Pitchers rule early, shutouts pile up all over big leagues Updated: Apr-10-15 3:05 am
By the time the San Francisco Giants eked out a run in the 12th inning, it was too late. The brand new scoreboard at Petco Park had already run out of room for more zeros.
- Texas' Beltre finds his hop to get back into batter's box Updated: Apr-09-15 1:02 am
OAKLAND, California - When it comes to the baseball's new speed-up rules, Adrian Beltre is ready to hop to it. He's really doing it.
- Sonny Gray's no-hit bid for A's broken up by Rangers in 8th Updated: Apr-07-15 12:42 am
OAKLAND, California - Sonny Gray allowed a leadoff single by Ryan Rua in the eighth inning, ending the Oakland pitcher's opening-night bid for a no-hitter against the Texas Rangers.
- New-look Athletics open the season against familiar Rangers Updated: Apr-05-15 1:44 pm
OAKLAND, California - Ike Davis wandered from the clubhouse tunnel to the freshly manicured grass and took in the scene on a sunny Bay Area morning.