- AP Exclusive: Turner had more than $4M on line Updated: Apr-17-14 5:22 pm
- GOP leader's ethics hearing set for Wednesday Updated: Apr-17-14 3:25 pm
- Bigger ethics questions in House Turner review Updated: Apr-13-14 12:17 pm
- Pence: Indiana to expand I-65 with new road funds Updated: Apr-03-14 6:26 pm
- Bosma asks House Ethics Committee to review Turner Updated: Mar-20-14 7:01 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - House Speaker Pro Tem Eric Turner earned nearly $8 million selling nursing homes in the last two years and stands to earn between $1 million and $2 million on projects now being developed, thanks in part to legislation he helped block this year.
INDIANAPOLIS - The House Ethics Committee has scheduled a hearing to decide whether a powerful House Republican violated ethics rules by lobbying against a measure that would have cost him and others millions of dollars in potential profits.
INDIANAPOLIS - Members of the House Ethics Committee who will take up Rep. Eric Turner's case face daunting tasks as they try to answer two questions: Did their powerful colleague violate any ethics rules in privately lobbying against a measure that would have hurt his family's business? And are their own ethics rules substantial enough?
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence on Thursday announced plans to use $200 million in newly released funds to expand sections of Interstate 65, and a transportation department spokesman said project could reduced travel time for some commuters in the Indianapolis area.
INDIANAPOLIS - Speaker Brian Bosma asked members of the House Ethics Committee Thursday to determine whether a lawmaker did anything wrong by privately lobbying for his family's nursing home business.