- Pence backs proposed shifting of school authority from Ritz Updated: Apr-29-15 1:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Gov. Mike Pence says he's supporting a push in the final hours of the Indiana legislative session that would shift authority over the state's private school voucher program away from Democratic state schools Superintendent Glenda Ritz.
- Conservative pastors slam Bosma, Long over religion law fix Updated: Apr-27-15 5:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Gov. Mike Pence and legislative leaders failed to protect religious liberties by approving a change to Indiana's religious objections law, conservative religious leaders said Monday.
- Schools delay testing, seek online waivers after glitches Updated: Apr-23-15 11:28 am
INDIANAPOLIS - School districts across Indiana are delaying the second round of ISTEP+ testing or asking the Department of Education for permission to administer the exam with paper and pencil after experiencing continuing problems with an online server.
- Colts quarterback gathers support for child health program Updated: Apr-21-15 4:21 pm
- Indiana House sends construction wage law repeal to governor Updated: Apr-16-15 6:46 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Conservative groups and Gov. Mike Pence gained a victory Thursday with final legislative approval for a bill repealing Indiana's law for setting wages on public construction projects.
- Indiana lawmakers reject extending civil rights protections Updated: Apr-14-15 7:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Republicans in the Indiana House turned aside an effort Tuesday to extend nondiscrimination protections for gays and lesbians in response to the uproar over the new religious objections law.