- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck Updated: Apr-23-14 9:33 pm
- Players know pitchers try for better grip on ball Updated: Apr-11-14 7:43 pm
- Tony La Russa awed by Baseball Hall of Fame Updated: Apr-10-14 7:47 pm
- Porter says plate collision rule needs clarity Updated: Apr-09-14 7:28 pm
- Jeter starts Bronx farewell memorably Updated: Apr-07-14 6:00 pm
- Joe Torre waxes nostalgic in HOF tour Updated: Mar-25-14 7:14 pm
BOSTON - Less than two weeks after pitching against Boston with what appeared to be pine tar on his pitching hand, the New York Yankees' Michael Pineda was ejected from a game against the Red Sox on Wednesday night after umpires found a foreign substance on his neck.
NEW YORK - Get a grip.
COOPERSTOWN, New York - Surrounded by statues of the game's greats, Tony La Russa was simply awe-struck as he contemplated his place in baseball history.
TORONTO - Major League Baseball's new rule on home plate collisions is causing some confusion.
NEW YORK - Derek Jeter arrived for his last Yankee Stadium opener fashionably early at 9:35 a.m., attired in a gray suit, white shirt, purple tie and black Prada lace-up shoes.
COOPERSTOWN, New York - Joe Torre kept his emotions in check. He'll save any tears for that Sunday in late July.