- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Tigers' Cabrera on DL for 1st time, out 6 weeks Updated: Jul-04-15 6:26 pm
DETROIT - Detroit slugger Miguel Cabrera will be sidelined with a left calf injury for at least six weeks after the Tigers placed the AL batting leader on the disabled list for the first time in his career.
- Cardinals place OF Jon Jay on 15-day disabled list Updated: Jul-02-15 8:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Jon Jay on the 15-day disabled list with a left wrist stress reaction and bone bruise on Thursday, making room on the roster for call-up Tim Cooney to start against the San Diego Padres.
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- One day at a time, Cardinals adding to best record in majors Updated: Jun-29-15 4:24 pm
ST. LOUIS - Mike Matheny has zero interest in scanning the daily statistics that show just how efficiently the St. Louis Cardinals are dealing with the opposition.
- Martinez paces Cardinals to 4-1 win, sweep of Cubs Updated: Jun-29-15 2:05 am
ST. LOUIS - Every five or 10 minutes while the game was on hold, Carlos Martinez went to the indoor batting cage to stay loose.
- Aoki overtakes Stanton in NL All-Star voting Updated: Jun-16-15 5:30 pm
NEW YORK - Even former Kansas City Royals are doing well in fan voting for the All-Star starters.
- Martinez, Cardinals beat Rockies 4-2 to avoid series sweep Updated: Jun-10-15 8:26 pm
DENVER - Next to his fastball in the mid-90s, Carlos Martinez's best attribute on the mound is his ability to listen.
- Cardinals LF Holliday placed on 15-day DL with quad strain Updated: Jun-09-15 7:42 pm
DENVER - The St. Louis Cardinals have placed left fielder Matt Holliday on the 15-day disabled list with a Grade 2 right quadriceps strain.
- Cardinals' Holliday leaves Rockies game with leg injury Updated: Jun-08-15 9:44 pm
- Cards rally with 3 runs in 8th to beat Dodgers 4-2 Updated: Jun-08-15 1:47 am