- Nuggets hold off short-handed Pistons 103-92 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:41 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Will Barton lifted the Denver Nuggets with another impressive fourth quarter.
- Raptors beat Pistons 103-89, have won 14 of 15 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:11 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - When Andre Drummond's shot from about 80 feet dropped straight through the net to end the third quarter, Toronto's lead was down to five points, and it looked like this game against the Detroit Pistons might come down to the wire.
- Pistons blow 27-point lead, recover to beat Knicks 111-105 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:30 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Anthony Tolliver's only shot of the game helped the Detroit Pistons avoid a colossal collapse.
- Detroit's Caldwell-Pope out with groin injury against Knicks Updated: Feb-04-16 7:31 pm
- Thomas scores 17 as Celtics stave off Pistons' rally, 102-95 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:27 pm
BOSTON - As one of the NBA's top defensive teams this season, the Celtics have inevitably found themselves with some big leads.
- Drummond, Jackson help Pistons edge Nets 105-100 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:56 pm
NEW YORK - Reggie Jackson was nearly on the bench, his coach believing he was being beaten by cramps.
- Drummond's 25 points, 18 boards rally Pistons past 76ers Updated: Jan-27-16 11:51 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - When Andre Drummond got rolling Wednesday night, Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown did the same thing almost every NBA coach does.
- Jackson scores 29, Pistons defeat Jazz 95-92 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:41 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Monday was the best defensive performance by Reggie Jackson since the point guard was traded to the organization last season.
- Gallinari scores 30, Nuggets beat Pistons 104-101 Updated: Jan-24-16 9:37 am
DENVER - Boxed into the corner with the shot clock and the game clock winding down, Danilo Gallinari launched a long jumper that found its way to the net and completed the Denver Nuggets' second-half rally.
- Hack-a-Shaq not pretty and often not effective, either Updated: Jan-21-16 7:51 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine Kobe Bryant, late in his final All-Star Game, going basket for basket with LeBron James, fans in Toronto on their feet as the NBA's best put on a show.
- Pistons lose cool, Bulls take advantage in 111-101 win Updated: Jan-18-16 6:58 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg dismissed the idea that the Bulls might be better off without Joakim Noah.
- Pistons rout Golden State 113-95 despite Curry's 38 points Updated: Jan-16-16 11:43 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Before the game, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said Golden State simply has more margin for error than other teams, meaning the Warriors can win even when they don't play their best.
- Chalmers' leaner lifts Grizzlies over Pistons, 103-101 Updated: Jan-15-16 12:32 am
- Spurs beat Pistons 109-99 for ninth straight win Updated: Jan-12-16 11:51 pm
AUBURN HILLS. Mich. - The Detroit Pistons learned the same lesson Tuesday night that they were taught in the 2005 NBA Finals.