- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Reds beat Cardinals 4-0, avoid sweep Updated: Apr-09-14 5:43 pm
- Reds' Simon sharp in 1st start in 2 years Updated: Apr-06-14 5:39 pm
- Defending champ Cards open against depleted Reds Updated: Mar-30-14 9:52 pm
- Cingrani, Hamilton lead Reds over Diamondbacks Updated: Mar-27-14 7:35 pm
- Moss, Reddick hit home runs in A's win over Reds Updated: Mar-25-14 9:01 pm
- Phillips, Bernadina power Reds past Cubs 8-3 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:27 pm
- Cueto scratched, Reds beat Rangers 5-4 in 10 Updated: Mar-20-14 9:41 pm
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
ST. LOUIS - The pop fly cleared the infield by about 20-25 feet. Billy Hamilton's teammates have seen his legs in action, but figured he'd stay put at third.
NEW YORK - Alfredo Simon making his first start in more than two years. Manny Parra stepping into the closer's spot.
CINCINNATI - No waiting for one of the NL Central's longstanding rivalries to resume. The Cardinals and Reds can start playing their annual game of look-who's-in-first right from the first pitch.
MESA, Arizona - Brandon Phillips hit his third home run in four games and Roger Bernadina added to his big spring for Cincinnati, belting a three-run shot and driving in four runs to help the Reds defeat the Chicago Cubs 8-3 on Saturday.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Johnny Cueto was scratched because of a sore back Thursday, giving Cincinnati another concern about its pitching staff, but the Reds rallied for a 5-4 victory over the Texas Rangers on Joey Votto's bases-loaded walk in the 10th inning.