- Harvick dominates in must-win race to advance in Chase Updated: Oct-05-15 8:09 am
DOVER, Delaware - Kevin Harvick dominated a race he had to win to advance to the second round of NASCAR's playoffs, while six-time champion Jimmie Johnson was a stunning elimination from contention.
- Bowyer lands ride with HScott before replacing Tony Stewart Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Clint Bowyer hopes his one-year pit stop at HScott Motorsports is more than just a footnote on his career.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- NASCAR's Clint Bowyer gets biggest opportunity of his career Updated: Sep-30-15 4:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Clint Bowyer began the season with a three-year contract to drive for Michael Waltrip. He got an even better deal - a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - before he even completed the first season of his new contract.
- Appeals panel upholds penalties against Bowyer and MWR Updated: Sep-30-15 3:02 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - An appeals committee has upheld penalties against Clint Bowyer and Michael Waltrip Racing that effectively ends any shot Bowyer had at winning the Sprint Cup championship.
- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Clint Bowyer's title hopes hit hard by NASCAR penalties Updated: Sep-23-15 4:16 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Clint Bowyer's slim shot at winning the Sprint Cup championship in Michael Waltrip Racing's final season took a huge hit Wednesday when NASCAR penalized the team for an infraction in the opening playoff race.
- Harvick ready to "pound" Joe Gibbs Racing in title chase Updated: Sep-17-15 6:29 pm
CHICAGO - It didn't take Kevin Harvick long to start needling the drivers standing in his way of a second consecutive title.
- Bowyer tries to focus on present, not his uncertain future Updated: Sep-16-15 7:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Clint Bowyer is perpetually happy whenever he comes to Kansas Speedway, feeling as if he's at home just a short drive from where the Emporia native first achieved racing stardom.
- Newman counting on points to win NASCAR championship Updated: Sep-16-15 4:50 pm
Ryan Newman held a question-and-answer session with hundreds of middle school students in Delaware who peppered the only Sprint Cup driver with a college degree with questions about education and racing.
- Kenseth gives JGR 1 more win before NASCAR's playoffs begin Updated: Sep-13-15 12:52 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - There was a stretch of Saturday night's race when all four of Joe Gibbs' cars were leading the pack around Richmond International Raceway.
- Ganassi driver McMurray clinches Chase spot at Richmond Updated: Sep-12-15 8:14 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Jamie McMurray clinched his first career berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship Saturday night at Richmond.