- Crawford leads Celtics to 108-100 win over Bucks Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Bucks beat Celtics 92-85 to end 11-game skid Updated: Nov-30-13 11:33 pm
- Bayless' 22 lead Grizzlies over Celtics 100-93 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:12 pm
- Celtics end 6-game skid with 94-87 win over Hawks Updated: Nov-23-13 11:32 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Bradley leads Celtics' 120-105 win over Magic Updated: Nov-11-13 11:02 pm
- Green's 3 lifts Celtics to 111-110 win over Heat Updated: Nov-10-13 12:24 am
- Celtics hold off Magic, win second straight 91-89 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:59 pm
BOSTON - Jordan Crawford says the young Boston Celtics have a few things to learn about finishing out close games.
BOSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies may have missed Marc Gasol's inside defense. His absence certainly didn't hurt their scoring in the paint.
ATLANTA - Brandon Bass was back in the starting lineup on Saturday night, leading the Celtics to a victory.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
BOSTON - Avery Bradley simply couldn't hold back that little smile.
MIAMI - Jeff Green found the only possible spot in the littlest possible time to stun the Miami Heat.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Boston Celtics are prepared to go through growing pains this season as they continue learn to adapt to life without franchise stalwarts Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.