- Cavaliers cancel arm slings giveaway during playoffs Updated: May-06-15 6:24 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers canceled a plan to give away 20,000 arm slings to fans to show support for injured starting forward Kevin Love, who is out for the rest of the NBA playoffs.
- Ainge wants to build on Celtics' surprising playoff berth Updated: Apr-30-15 7:48 pm
- Kevin Love has shoulder surgery, sidelined 4-to-6 months Updated: Apr-30-15 12:39 am
CLEVELAND - Kevin Love had surgery on his badly damaged left shoulder that could require six months of recovery, officially ending any remote chance he had of returning during Cleveland's playoff run.
- Cavs' Love likely done for season with shoulder injury Updated: Apr-28-15 3:42 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kevin Love spent all those long, losing seasons in Minnesota aching for a chance to be part of the NBA playoffs.
- Cavaliers move on without Love, out with dislocated shoulder Updated: Apr-27-15 8:02 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers will move forward in the NBA playoffs without Kevin Love and with their title hopes shaken.
- Cavs guard J.R. Smith, Celtics center Kelly Olynyk suspended Updated: Apr-27-15 7:29 pm
- Cavs' Kevin Love out next series with dislocated shoulder Updated: Apr-27-15 6:23 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers forward Kevin Love will miss at least the team's next playoff series with a dislocated left shoulder, a damaging blow to Cleveland's NBA title hopes.
- Celtics have reason for optimism despite sweep by Cavs Updated: Apr-27-15 5:39 pm
BOSTON - The reconstruction of the Boston Celtics is ahead of schedule. Being swept in the first round can't brush away that reality.
- Cavs' Kevin Love out after hurting shoulder in first quarter Updated: Apr-26-15 6:17 pm
BOSTON - Kevin Love dislocated his left shoulder Sunday on what he said was a "bush-league" play.
- Cavs sweep Celts as James scores 27 in 101-93 victory Updated: Apr-26-15 5:53 pm
BOSTON - LeBron James dribbled out the final 20 seconds while players embraced as the Cavaliers completed a sweep of the Celtics.