- Nevada loses again, 72-58 to No. 25 New Mexico Updated: Mar-02-14 10:57 pm
- Bairstow leads No. 25 New Mexico over Nevada 72-58 Updated: Mar-02-14 9:38 pm
- Burton, Nevada coast past Air Force 75-56 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:06 pm
- San Jose St. earns 1st MWC win, 66-64 over Nevada Updated: Feb-19-14 12:44 am
- Kirk, New Mexico trounces Nevada 90-72 Updated: Feb-15-14 8:24 pm
- Shepard, Thames lead No. 5 SDSU over Nevada, 73-58 Updated: Feb-09-14 1:00 am
- Utah St. ices game at line, beats Nevada 83-75 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:47 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada coach David Carter knew it would be tough to slow down a streaking New Mexico team that combines a powerful frontline with two talented guards who make few mistakes.
RENO, Nevada - Cameron Bairstow helped New Mexico overcome the sluggish start that coach Craig Neal had feared.
RENO, Nevada - Jalen James hit a jumper with a second remaining to give San Jose State a 66-64 win over Nevada, snapping a 13-game losing streak and giving the Spartans their first win in the Mountain West Conference.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Alex Kirk scored 29 points on 11-of-17 shooting and New Mexico led by an unforgiving 24 points at the half in cruising to a 90-72 win over Nevada on Saturday.
SAN DIEGO - The more San Diego State keeps winning, the more there will be comparisons with the great Aztecs team of 2010-11.
LOGAN, Utah - Spencer Butterfield scored 20 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Utah State broke a five-game losing streak by beating Nevada 83-75 Wednesday night.