- APNewsBreak: Oklahoma lawmaker to run for US House Updated: Mar-05-14 5:18 pm
- ADWATCH: Shannon ad touts Oklahoma roots, faith Updated: Mar-04-14 2:05 am
- Tea party favorite joins Oklahoma US Senate race Updated: Mar-03-14 4:56 pm
- Coburn, Inhofe earn Club for Growth praise Updated: Feb-24-14 2:41 pm
- Will Brogdon jump into the Oklahoma Senate race? Updated: Feb-20-14 5:48 pm
- Brogdon dissolves governor's race corporation Updated: Feb-13-14 8:16 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 26-year-old Republican lawmaker from Oklahoma City said Wednesday that he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by GOP Rep. James Lankford and that he's willing to spend $500,000 of his own money on the race.
Details of a new television ad airing across Oklahoma through the end of the week from Republican U.S. Senate candidate T.W. Shannon.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Oklahoma state senator who unsuccessfully ran for governor four years ago officially abandoned his latest bid for the office Monday, saying he's instead seeking election to Sen. Tom Coburn's seat in Washington, which is opening up.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Both of Oklahoma's U.S. senators rank highly on a scorecard released by the conservative group Club for Growth.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma politicos, campaign operatives and members of Randy Brogdon's own party remained stymied Thursday in their efforts to learn what the former Republican state lawmaker will do during the 2014 campaign: jump into a lively U.S. Senate race or sit it out.
TULSA, Oklahoma - A candidate for Oklahoma governor who once said the state needed a militia to protect itself from the federal government has returned contributions from supporters and dissolved a corporation set up to support his campaign.