- Oklahoma's US Senate candidates speak on panel Updated: Apr-16-14 7:57 pm
- Okla. political hopefuls wrap up candidate filing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:35 pm
- Lankford joins crowded Okla. field for US Senate Updated: Apr-11-14 11:22 am
- Both of Okla.'s US Senate seats on the 2014 ballot Updated: Apr-09-14 6:32 pm
- Ravnsborg says he's the candidate talking plans Updated: Apr-08-14 2:39 pm
- Democratic state senator announces US Senate bid Updated: Apr-08-14 2:23 pm
- Oklahoma US Senate hopefuls hit $800K mark Updated: Apr-07-14 6:50 pm
- Candidates to file for 2014 Oklahoma elections Updated: Apr-06-14 1:35 pm
- Legislation to protect Flathead blocked in Senate Updated: Apr-03-14 8:50 pm
- Nebraska is new front in battle for control of GOP Updated: Apr-02-14 3:18 pm
- Obama signs bill temporarily fixing Medicare fees Updated: Apr-01-14 6:06 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former state Sen. Randy Brogdon criticized two of his top Republican opponents on Wednesday in the race for Oklahoma's open U.S. Senate seat, and he vowed if elected in November not to support current U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's two U.S. Senate seats on the ballot in 2014 continued to draw a stream of political hopefuls on the final day of candidate filing Friday, including two-term Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford of Edmond.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Republican field in the race for U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn's two-year unexpired term is continuing to swell, with two-term U.S. Rep. James Lankford becoming the latest official candidate for Oklahoma's first open U.S. Senate seat in a decade.
OKLAHOMA CITY - With Republican U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn retiring with two years left on his term, both of Oklahoma's U.S. Senate seats will be on the ballot in 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Like all of the Republicans running for U.S. Senate in South Dakota, Jason Ravnsborg says he wants to cut the federal budget deficit and repeal the nation's new health care law.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Democratic state senator from Oklahoma City who has been a leading liberal voice in the Senate announced Tuesday her plans to run for the open U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Tom Coburn.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two of the top Republican candidates for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Tom Coburn say they've raised at least $800,000 since announcing plans to run.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Elections for both of Oklahoma's U.S. Senate seats, the open 5th Congressional District seat and statewide seats including governor and lieutenant governor will highlight a busy 2014 political season that formally kicks off Wednesday when candidates begin arriving at the State Capitol to file paperwork and pay fees to have their names placed on the ballot.
HELENA, Montana - Three U.S. senators have blocked a floor vote on legislation to protect the North Fork Flathead River.
ELMWOOD, Nebraska - Compared with the acrimonious primary campaigns elsewhere, the race for the GOP Senate nomination in Nebraska sounds like two nice guys running for local Rotary Club president.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama Tuesday signed into law legislation to give doctors temporary relief from a flawed Medicare payment formula that threatened them with a 24 percent cut in their fees.