- Jeff Burton hired for NBC broadcast booth Updated: Dec-03-13 10:02 pm
- Johnson on top again after wild NASCAR season Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Dillon edges Hornish for Nationwide title Updated: Nov-16-13 9:13 pm
- Michael Annett lands Sprint Cup ride with TBR Updated: Nov-15-13 11:44 am
- Johnson has 6th NASCAR title well within reach Updated: Nov-14-13 6:12 pm
- Chad Knaus' drive has 48 team poised for No. 6 Updated: Nov-13-13 5:51 pm
- Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day Updated: Nov-10-13 8:50 pm
- Jeff Burton will race part time in 2014 Updated: Nov-08-13 4:24 pm
LAS VEGAS - Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - With tears in eyes and three fingers in the air, Richard Childress hardly had words to describe his latest NASCAR championship.
CORNELIUS, North Carolina - Michael Annett has signed a deal to drive for Tommy Baldwin Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series next season.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - There was no trash talking, no attempts at mind games. If there was tension or nerves, nobody could tell.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."
AVONDALE, Arizona - Matt Kenseth had one of those rare seasons in which everything seemed to go right every time he got behind the wheel of his car.
AVONDALE, Arizona - Jeff Burton will become the sixth driver to make 1,000 NASCAR national series starts when he competes this weekend at Phoenix International Raceway. He plans to add to his total next season, but isn't saying where.