- Johnson stays on track during late caution, wins at Kansas Updated: May-10-15 2:24 am
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Jimmie Johnson pulled into victory lane after his late-race gamble paid off to win the rain-delayed Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway, then pulled out his cellphone and tried to dial his wife in the first few minutes of Mother's Day.
- Newman remains focused after NASCAR upholds RCR penalties Updated: May-08-15 1:35 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Ryan Newman is confident his "B team" will deliver this weekend at Kansas Speedway after NASCAR upheld the penalties levied against Richard Childress Racing for manipulating his tires.
- NASCAR star Clint Bowyer takes cuts with Kansas City Royals Updated: May-06-15 7:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The first thing Ned Yost asked Clint Bowyer when the Royals manager called the NASCAR driver into his office Wednesday night was for some much-needed help with his lineup.
- NASCAR appeals officer upholds penalties against RCR Updated: May-06-15 7:03 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR's final appeals officer upheld penalties levied against Richard Childress Racing for intentionally manipulating Ryan Newman's tires in March.
- Joey Logano uses big block on last lap to win Xfinity race Updated: May-02-15 7:19 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Joey Logano picked up his third Xfinity Series win of the season by throwing a big block on the final lap at Talladega Superspeedway.
- RCR crew member released from hospital after pit-road fire Updated: Apr-25-15 7:59 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Richard Childress Racing says crew member Josh Wittman was released from the hospital Saturday, a night after he was injured in a pit-road fire during the Xfinity Series race at Richmond International Raceway.