- Kansas loses a buzzer-beater, 75-72 to Colorado Updated: Dec-07-13 7:45 pm
- Booker at the buzzer lifts CU to 75-72 win over KU Updated: Dec-07-13 7:14 pm
- UTEP falls to No. 2 Kansas 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:50 pm
- No. 2 Kansas survives, tops UTEP 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:34 pm
- Towson simply run over by No. 2 Kansas 88-58 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:59 pm
- Wiggins helps No. 2 Kansas run over Towson 88-58 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:50 pm
- Iona hangs tough for half, falls 86-66 to No. 2 KU Updated: Nov-19-13 11:11 pm
- Embiid shines for dad as No. 2 KU beats Iona 86-66 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:03 pm
- Wiggins' surge helps No. 5 Kansas edge No. 4 Duke Updated: Nov-13-13 2:12 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Maybe Askia Booker walked. Maybe he didn't.
BOULDER, Colorado - Long after the kids from Kansas have started raking in their NBA bucks, Askia Booker of Colorado will still be talking about the day he struck it big - the day he made the shot at the buzzer to beat the Jayhawks.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - They slowed it down to a crawl in the beginning, then went as fast as they could at the end.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Of the six halves Kansas played on its three-game trip to the Bahamas, Jayhawks coach Bill Self thought only one of them was any good.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Towson knew it had to keep Kansas from getting out into transition, and if the Tigers could make a few 3-pointers of their own, they'd have a chance to hang with the Jayhawks.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Every time that Towson missed a shot, it seemed as if somebody from Kansas was there to corral the rebound, throw an outlet pass and start the Jayhawks on the fast break.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Iona's Sean Armand earned some unwanted attention this week when he told a local reporter that he viewed Tuesday night's matchup with No. 2 Kansas as just another game.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The gentleman dressed in the finely tailored suit, sitting among the teeming throng of Kansas fans inside Allen Fieldhouse, had never seen a real basketball game in person.
CHICAGO - Andrew Wiggins soared toward the hoop as Jabari Parker made one last attempt to stop his fellow freshman star.