- UTEP falls to No. 2 Kansas 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:50 pm
- No. 2 Kansas survives, tops UTEP 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:34 pm
- Towson simply run over by No. 2 Kansas 88-58 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:59 pm
- Wiggins helps No. 2 Kansas run over Towson 88-58 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:50 pm
- Iona hangs tough for half, falls 86-66 to No. 2 KU Updated: Nov-19-13 11:11 pm
- Embiid shines for dad as No. 2 KU beats Iona 86-66 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:03 pm
- Wiggins' surge helps No. 5 Kansas edge No. 4 Duke Updated: Nov-13-13 2:12 am
- UL-Monroe fades late in 80-63 loss to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Nov-08-13 11:51 pm
- Wiggins leads No. 5 Jayhawks to 80-63 win over ULM Updated: Nov-08-13 11:30 pm
- Balanced Kansas cruises past Fort Hays State 92-75 Updated: Nov-05-13 10:18 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - They slowed it down to a crawl in the beginning, then went as fast as they could at the end.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Of the six halves Kansas played on its three-game trip to the Bahamas, Jayhawks coach Bill Self thought only one of them was any good.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Towson knew it had to keep Kansas from getting out into transition, and if the Tigers could make a few 3-pointers of their own, they'd have a chance to hang with the Jayhawks.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Every time that Towson missed a shot, it seemed as if somebody from Kansas was there to corral the rebound, throw an outlet pass and start the Jayhawks on the fast break.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Iona's Sean Armand earned some unwanted attention this week when he told a local reporter that he viewed Tuesday night's matchup with No. 2 Kansas as just another game.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The gentleman dressed in the finely tailored suit, sitting among the teeming throng of Kansas fans inside Allen Fieldhouse, had never seen a real basketball game in person.
CHICAGO - Andrew Wiggins soared toward the hoop as Jabari Parker made one last attempt to stop his fellow freshman star.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Louisiana-Monroe's Marvin Williams simply couldn't miss for the first 10 minutes against No. 5 Kansas on Friday night.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Wayne Selden and Perry Ellis had 13 points apiece, and No. 5 Kansas beat Fort Hays State 92-75 in an exhibition game Tuesday night.