- Suarez stars as top 4 all win in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 6:48 pm
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- AP soccer poll honors: Gareth Bale, Arsenal Updated: Dec-03-13 11:50 am
- Bale top player, Arsenal 1st in AP football poll Updated: Dec-03-13 11:04 am
- Tottenham, Man United draw 2-2 in EPL Updated: Dec-01-13 10:36 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Man United routs Leverkusen 5-0 Updated: Nov-27-13 5:49 pm
- Cardiff rescues 2-2 draw with Man United in EPL Updated: Nov-24-13 1:47 pm
- Column: Hold the hype on the World Cup Updated: Nov-20-13 12:14 pm
- Mertesacker heads Germany to 1-0 win over England Updated: Nov-19-13 6:27 pm
- Arsenal undone by Van Persie as United wins 1-0 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:11 pm
- Hodgson calls up 3 from high-flying Southampton Updated: Nov-07-13 7:09 pm
- City finally reaches last 16 of Champions League Updated: Nov-05-13 6:20 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez's stunning quadruple for Liverpool capped a goal-laden night in the Premier League that saw the top four all win, but Manchester United lose 1-0 to Everton to be cut adrift in the title race.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
LONDON - Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
LONDON - Wayne Rooney scored a brace as Manchester United twice came from behind Sunday to extend its unbeaten run to 12 matches in all competitions with a 2-2 draw at Tottenham but lost more ground in the Premier League title race
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Manchester United routed Bayer Leverkusen 5-0 on Wednesday to cruise into the knockout stage of the Champions League.
CARDIFF, Wales - Kim Bo-kyung headed in a stoppage-time equalizer to give Cardiff a 2-2 draw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and deny David Moyes' team a chance to move into the top four.
PARIS - Even though it comes around comet-like just once every four years, or perhaps precisely because of that, the World Cup's grip on the planet's imagination remains impressive. French fans' delirious chants of "We're going to Brazil!" after their team dug deep to defeat Ukraine in the playoffs and Cristiano Ronaldo's joy at his hat trick that qualified Portugal showed how much this most global of sports tournaments means to nations and people alike.
LONDON - Per Mertesacker's header gave Germany a 1-0 victory over England on Tuesday, sending its fierce rival to back-to-back home losses for the first time in 36 years.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes has been waiting for a signature victory to kickstart his short, erratic tenure at Manchester United.
LONDON - England coach Roy Hodgson has recognized Southampton's strong start to the season by calling up three players from the south-coast club for friendlies, including two who have never played for their country.
MANCHESTER, England - It's taken three frustrating seasons but Manchester City has finally reached the knockout stage of the Champions League for the first time - and the English team achieved it in style on Tuesday.