- Man United beats West Brom 3-0 in EPL Updated: Mar-08-14 11:32 am
- Arsenal into FA Cup semis, United wins in league Updated: Mar-08-14 11:14 am
- Defoe retained by England, Shaw gets 1st call-up Updated: Feb-27-14 5:59 pm
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Uninspired, Man United loses 2-0 to Olympiakos Updated: Feb-25-14 6:12 pm
- Rooney scores as Man United beats Palace 2-0 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:27 pm
- Chelsea stays top; Arsenal, Man City also win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Wayne Rooney signs new Man United deal Updated: Feb-21-14 7:50 pm
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
- Bent stuns Man United by giving Fulham 2-2 draw Updated: Feb-09-14 3:53 pm
WEST BROMWICH, England - Manchester United eased the pressure on manager David Moyes following a comfortable 3-0 win over relegation-threatened West Brom on Saturday in the English Premier League.
LONDON - A rejuvenated Mesut Ozil helped Arsenal secure a place in the FA Cup semifinals for the first time since 2009 while Manchester United eased past West Bromwich 3-0 to keep alive its faint top-four hopes in the Premier League on Saturday.
LONDON - Jermain Defoe retained his place in the England squad for the friendly against Denmark despite his impending move to Canada, but playing in Major League Soccer might harm his chances of making the World Cup.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
PIRAEUS, Greece - Manchester United's troubled season took another turn for the worse on Tuesday as David Moyes' side slumped to a 2-0 first leg defeat to Olympiakos in the last 16 of the Champions League.
LONDON - Wayne Rooney scored for the first time in two months with a strike of the quality that justifies his lucrative new Manchester United contract as the floundering English Premier League champions won 2-0 at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
LONDON - Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
LONDON - Less than a year after pushing to leave Manchester United, Wayne Rooney committed his long-term future to the struggling Premier League champion on Friday by signing a lucrative new contract through June 2019.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.
MANCHESTER, England - A late fight back by Manchester United against Fulham counted for little as Darren Bent scored in the fourth minute of stoppage time to claim a 2-2 draw for the Premier League's bottom team against the struggling champions on Sunday.