- Gill has 14 and Pacific edges Cal Poly 73-71 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:59 pm
- Cal Poly shuts down North Dakota 70-43 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:42 pm
- Cal Poly rolls over Bethesda 78-39 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:44 pm
- Fresno State cruises past Cal Poly in 63-46 win Updated: Nov-21-13 12:47 am
- Burton, Nevada rally to beat Cal Poly 60-58 Updated: Nov-13-13 1:00 am
- Cal Poly plays No. 6 Arizona close before falling Updated: Nov-09-13 1:38 am
- Gordon, No. 6 Arizona beat pesky Cal Poly 73-62 Updated: Nov-09-13 1:23 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Tony Gill scored 14 points, including a go-ahead layup and a free throw with 30 seconds left, and Pacific defeated Cal Poly 73-71 Saturday in the Global Sports Hardwood Challenge at Oregon's Matthew Knight Arena.
EUGENE, Oregon - Brian Bennett scored a season-high 16 points as Cal-Poly held North Dakota to 23.4 percent shooting from the field and won 70-43 on Friday night.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - David Nwaba scored a career-high 14 points, leading a balanced Cal Poly offense in a 78-39 win over Bethesda on Saturday night.
FRESNO, California - Allen Huddleston scored 14 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Fresno State to a 63-46 win over Cal Poly on Wednesday night.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Deonte Burton's three-point play with 6.6 seconds to play lifted Nevada to a 60-58 victory over Cal Poly Tuesday night.
TUCSON, Arizona - Cal Poly had beaten a Pac-12 team the last two seasons: Southern California two years ago, then-No. 11 UCLA last season.
TUCSON, Arizona - Aaron Gordon was nursing a sore groin and, by his own admission, was a little nervous.