- Leonard lifts Spurs to 98-96 win over the Magic Updated: Feb-10-16 10:45 pm
- Aldridge scores 28 and Spurs run away from Heat, 119-101 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:29 pm
- Chuck, Shaq, Kenny offer fresh ideas for All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-08-16 2:37 am
The Splash Brothers have turned the 3-point contest into must-see TV. Zach LaVine made the dunk contest cool again.
- Bryant's 25 points not enough to upset Spurs Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Spurs star Ginobili out at least a month with groin injury Updated: Feb-04-16 6:11 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs guard Manu Ginobili is out for at least a month after surgery Thursday for a testicle injury he suffered during the team's win over New Orleans earlier this week.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Aldridge scores 28 as Spurs beat Magic 107-92 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge set the tone for the San Antonio Spurs, and helped them remain undefeated at home this season.
- Spurs rebound from loss to Warriors, pound Rockets Updated: Jan-28-16 12:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs were an angry team looking to take out some frustration and they did so swiftly.
- Popovich eager for Spurs to earn 'street cred' Updated: Jan-27-16 8:21 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs are a boring team, Gregg Popovich acknowledges - though their fiery coach said it's nothing a few bar fights couldn't fix.
- Curry does it all again as Warriors dismantle Spurs, 120-90 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:12 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the dominant Warriors aren't just beating teams anymore, they're throwing staggering knockout punches against the NBA's best - make that second-best.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Manu scores 20, Spurs spoil Kobe's 81-pt anniversary, 108-95 Updated: Jan-23-16 1:52 am
LOS ANGELES - Before tipoff, Manu Ginobili was unaware the San Antonio Spurs were facing the Lakers on the 10th anniversary of Kobe Bryant's 81-point performance.
- Spurs cruise to 12th straight win, 117-89 win over Suns Updated: Jan-22-16 2:28 am
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs keep rolling, and part of their winning ways includes overwhelming the NBA's struggling teams and making good use of their quality depth.
- Suns' Tucker leaves game with chest contusion Updated: Jan-22-16 12:40 am
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Aldridge scores 23 points to help Spurs rout Mavs 112-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs can be sparked by so many different players, even their worst start of the season didn't faze them against a heated intrastate rival.
- Spurs beat Cavaliers 99-95 for 32nd straight win at home Updated: Jan-15-16 1:04 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Cleveland Cavaliers gave San Antonio another tense test at home before the Spurs rose up on defense for what they deemed their biggest win of the season.
- Anthony, Green in position to start in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-14-16 5:39 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony has inched past Detroit's Andre Drummond in voting for an Eastern Conference frontcourt spot, while Golden State's Draymond Green continues to hold his slim lead in the Western Conference in the final days of NBA All-Star balloting.