- Davis hits another homer, but Brewers fall 6-1 to Cubs Updated: Oct-03-15 1:05 am
- Cubs beat Brewers, try to keep up in race to host wild card Updated: Oct-03-15 12:43 am
- Column: Cubs finally have a team that can end the curse Updated: Oct-02-15 8:33 pm
The uniforms are the same.
- Reds' losing streak reaches 12 with 5-3 loss to Cubs Updated: Oct-01-15 7:19 pm
CINCINNATI - Evidence of the Reds' growing pains showed in a decisive pitch by rookie John Lamb to Austin Jackson that led to another loss.
- Jackson's 9th homer of season helps Cubs to 5-3 win vs Reds Updated: Oct-01-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Austin Jackson has enjoyed a good month over the last two games, according to Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon.
- With Cubs playoff bound, Williams thinks of Banks, Santo Updated: Oct-01-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Billy Williams couldn't help but let his mind drift, thinking about his old teammates Ernie Banks and Ron Santo.
- Royals offense can't support pitching in 1-0 loss to Cubs Updated: Sep-29-15 12:33 am
CHICAGO - Yordano Ventura has been nearly unbeatable over the past two months. But even what may have been his best outing of the season wasn't enough for the Kansas City Royals on Monday night.
- Denorfia's HR in 11th gives Cubs 1-0 win over Royals Updated: Sep-29-15 12:28 am
CHICAGO - Chris Denorfia is a senior citizen in a clubhouse filled with youngsters. The veteran felt like one of the kids Monday night.
- Arrieta pitches Cubs to 4-0 victory over Pirates Updated: Sep-28-15 12:19 am
CHICAGO - The numbers are growing more ridiculous with each start, and the Chicago Cubs are running out of ways to describe the brilliance of Jake Arrieta.
- Maddon brings cheetah for pregame visit to Wrigley Field Updated: Sep-23-15 9:35 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon doesn't want his players sweating the pressure of a playoff chase.
- Molina has partially torn left thumb ligament Updated: Sep-21-15 7:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - Cardinals All-Star catcher Yadier Molina has a partially torn ligament in his left thumb, and St. Louis hopes he might return during the regular season.
- Molina exits with thumb sprain as Cardinals beat Cubs 4-3 Updated: Sep-20-15 7:39 pm
CHICAGO - Addison Russell's fly ball in the eighth inning Sunday might be the most important play in baseball so far this year.
- Matheny, Belisle ejected from game with Cubs Updated: Sep-18-15 8:01 pm
- Rizzo hits 30th homer, lifts Cubs to 9-6 win over Pirates Updated: Sep-17-15 11:23 pm
PITTSBURGH - By winning three of four games in Pittsburgh, the Chicago Cubs made a bold move as they try to catch the Pirates for the top NL wild card.
- Howard goes deep, Phillies beat Cubs 7-4 Updated: Sep-13-15 5:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ryan Howard can still hit right-handers.
- Cespedes is big hit, becomes latest super summer addition Updated: Sep-11-15 2:54 am
NEW YORK - As the New York Mets were packing up last week for their road trip, Yoenis Cespedes leaned into his locker and accidentally smacked his head on something.
- Carpenter, Piscotty lead Cardinals past Cubs 4-3 Updated: Sep-09-15 7:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Cardinals rookie Stephen Piscotty continues to show a penchant for making quick adjustments.
- Rizzo slam helps power Cubs past D-Backs 14-5 Updated: Sep-04-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Anthony Rizzo hit a grand slam in Chicago's eight-run fifth inning, and rookie Addison Russell homered twice in a game for the first time in his career to power the Cubs and Jon Lester to a 14-5 rout of the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday.