- Whisenhunt looks forward to Titans' minicamp Updated: Apr-24-14 6:56 pm
- Whisenhunt, Titans open season on road at Chiefs Updated: Apr-23-14 8:03 pm
- Titans LB Phillips likes move to 3-4 defense Updated: Apr-15-14 7:47 pm
- QB Locker healing up, hopes to be on field in May Updated: Apr-07-14 5:35 pm
- RB Chris Johnson done in Tennessee Updated: Apr-05-14 12:35 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt looks forward to discovering just how many holes the team filled through free agency.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Shaun Phillips has seen a lot of change in his 10 years in the NFL. The linebacker believes that Tennessee's switch to a hybrid 3-4 defensive scheme helps the Titans keep up with the rest of the league.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jake Locker is ahead of schedule in his rehab from surgery on his right foot, and the Tennessee quarterback expects to be taking part in the Titans' on-field work in May.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The CJ2K era is over in Tennessee, just the latest step by the Titans in their franchise makeover.