- Review: Bryan Cranston superb in 'All the Way' Updated: Mar-06-14 9:07 pm
- Bryan Cranston plays another 'complicated man' Updated: Mar-04-14 8:26 am
- Cincy, Cleveland, Columbus make RNC convention cut Updated: Feb-27-14 5:08 pm
- Obama to speak at LBJ civil rights summit Updated: Feb-27-14 1:20 pm
- Albuquerque Mexican-American leader Casso dies Updated: Feb-26-14 7:59 pm
- Austin's LBJ library hosts civil rights summit Updated: Feb-17-14 12:43 pm
NEW YORK - The new Broadway play "All the Way," about President Lyndon B. Johnson's first bumpy term in office, may seem like a serious, dusty affair suitable for high school field trips. Don't be fooled: Leave the little ones at home or risk having some kids come home with foul stories.
NEW YORK - Bryan Cranston doesn't need to chase paychecks anymore. His salary for "Breaking Bad" wasn't exactly at drug kingpin levels, but he's secure.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's three largest cities - Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus - have been named finalists in the competition to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
WASHINGTON - The White House says President Barack Obama will speak at an April event commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Henry Casso, a longtime civil rights leader in New Mexico who worked his way out of an orphanage to become a noted educational scholar and a founder of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, died Tuesday. He was 82.
AUSTIN, Texas - The LBJ Presidential Library announced Monday it's hosting a major civil rights summit featuring at least two former presidents and marking the 50th anniversary of Lyndon B. Johnson signing the Civil Rights Act.