- Nixon papers shed light on renegade diplomacy Updated: May-21-15 3:47 am
WASHINGTON - There's little doubt Richard Nixon was up to dirty tricks before his presidency ever began.
- Historian retires; climate foes back chem bill Updated: May-07-15 3:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Senate historian Donald Ritchie is stepping down from his "front-row seat to the best show in town."
- Reaction to death of former US House Speaker Jim Wright Updated: May-06-15 7:10 pm
DALLAS - Reaction to the death of Jim Wright, former U.S. House speaker and longtime Texas Democratic congressman:
- Jim Wright, former US House speaker, dies at age 92 Updated: May-06-15 6:58 pm
DALLAS - As a member of what he called "the people's house" for more than a generation, Texas Democrat Jim Wright was known for his rich oratorical skills in the U.S. House. He never relied on them more than the day in 1989 when he told those who had elected him speaker that he was prepared to resign after being accused of violating ethics rules dozens of times.
- Former House Speaker Jim Wright dies at age 92 Updated: May-06-15 6:34 pm
DALLAS - Former U.S. House Speaker Jim Wright, the longtime Texas Democrat who became the first House speaker in the nation's history to be driven out of office in midterm, has died at age 92.